What Can I do (recessed maxilla)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the answer, in fact why Lefort 1 and not Lefort 2 or bimax? I can't figure out who is right
Your jaw is already good, your maxilla is subhuman.Just get lefort I or II

bro i have similar same profile but my nose more hooked and my chin more recessed but maxilla is same my under eye support is shit and i have dark circles, i will do mse for under eye support and facemask for gaining 1-2 mm forward growth after i will do genio for chin, bichetomy for my bloat and i will use that remaining fat for my increasing under eye support. I think this procedures enough for us to ascend, if i couldn't ascend after this procedures i will think about lefort 1 + bsso with ccw or rope tbh.

bro i have similar same profile but my nose more hooked and my chin more recessed but maxilla is same my under eye support is shit and i have dark circles, i will do mse for under eye support and facemask for gaining 1-2 mm forward growth after i will do genio for chin, bichetomy for my bloat and i will use that remaining fat for my increasing under eye support. I think this procedures enough for us to ascend, if i couldn't ascend after this procedures i will think about lefort 1 + bsso with ccw or rope tbh.
man mse allows what exactly I don't understand anything that doesn't serve just to widen the palate? and do you believe in mewing? can't we earn more with this trick than facepulling? Good luck anyway but I seriously think Lefort 2 is more interesting than Lefort 1 because there is apparently a risk of relapse.

man mse allows what exactly I don't understand anything that doesn't serve just to widen the palate? and do you believe in mewing? can't we earn more with this trick than facepulling? Good luck anyway but I seriously think Lefort 2 is more interesting than Lefort 1 because there is apparently a risk of relapse.
Thats what happens when you use mse, it can increase your under eye support little also improving your zygos i definetly go for it if you have under 40 mm imw i suggest it.
Yeah i believe in mewing but it can only be a multiplier for gains, can't help after 20's tbh but you can see improvements in long run.

Attachments

• ezgif-3-57054ee99ce9.gif
    ezgif-3-57054ee99ce9.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 23
fix your posture and do hardmewing dead srs. Adrien_ mews on ig is the latest mf to get results from it. its real

Status
Not open for further replies.