What can I do to be above average?

C

CLO1

Iron
I'm very average looking but I don't want to be just average anymore.

I'm not sure if I would see the most improvement from some type of jaw surgery/implant or something that would improve my midface/eye area.

I know my nose needs work, I'm looking into that. And my hairline I'm on fin, microneedling once a week and using min twice a day so hopefully that will improve.

I'm sick of being average looking. I don't feel good about the way I look and have always struggled with the confidence the way I look. I don't want to feel that way anymore.

What should I do to ascend as much as I can?

IMG 5202

IMG 0849

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14280, Xangsane and 4 others
Hair transplant and jaw implants will make you above average.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, ChristianChad, ReignsChad and 5 others
You have a good base.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, ChristianChad, delusionalretard and 3 others
Something about your eyebrows looks weird. They look painted on because of the low density and unnaturally perfect shape

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, ChristianChad and subhuman incel
You wouldn't be average in the country I live, you would be below tbh.
You need Lower hairline
You need much better browridge
Better and more defined orbitals
New forehead shape
A new nose
More forward maxilla to get rid of folds(can fraud with fillers to hide folds )
More angular Lower third
Also fuller upper lip for a better side profile
also your ratios are good.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
You have a good base.
He has a noticeably asymmetrical face, nasolobial folds and poor facial projection amongst other issues.
These problems are what I'd call "unfixable failos" as they diminish your looksmaxxing potential and are generally only solvable though hardmaxxing.

He may be able to achieve "above average" through surgery and other looksmaxxes, however I'd hardly call his base good. He's starting off with a poor base, so he should keep his expectations realistic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, ReignsChad, .👽. and 4 others

I'm not sure if I would see the most improvement from some type of jaw surgery/implant or something that would improve my midface/eye area.

I know my nose needs work, I'm looking into that. And my hairline I'm on fin, microneedling once a week and using min twice a day so hopefully that will improve.

I'm sick of being average looking. I don't feel good about the way I look and have always struggled with the confidence the way I look. I don't want to feel that way anymore.

View attachment 1309965
View attachment 1309967
You look a bit like Jack Grealish
As the others said focus on hairline first and then you should do hardmaxxes
How tall are you btw

You need Lower hairline
New forehead shape
A new nose
More angular Lower third
I feel like you meant my ratios aren't good?

What would I benefit most from fixing and what would be the best way to fix it?

He has a noticeably asymmetrical face, nasolobial folds and poor facial projection amongst other issues.
These problems are what I'd call "unfixable failos" as they diminish your looksmaxxing potential and are generally only solvable though hardmaxxing.

He may be able to achieve "above average" through surgery and other looksmaxxes, however I'd hardly call his base good. He's starting off with a poor base, so he should keep his expectations realistic.

So what things should I get done to improve? If I'm being honest, I hate the way I look and for once in my life would love to be the clearly good looking guy in the room. I appreciate you giving it to me straight. Can you in a straight forward way tell me what fixes would lead to the best improvements and what procedures I should get to fix them?

You look a bit like Jack Grealish
As the others said focus on hairline first and then you should do hardmaxxes
How tall are you btw

What hardmaxxes?

I'm 5'11"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I feel like you meant my ratios aren't good?

What would I benefit most from fixing and what would be the best way to fix it?

So what things should I get done to improve? If I'm being honest, I hate the way I look and for once in my life would love to be the clearly good looking guy in the room. I appreciate you giving it to me straight. Can you in a straight forward way tell me what fixes would lead to the best improvements and what procedures I should get to fix them?

What hardmaxxes?

I'm 5'11"
No I meant your ratios are your strong point, ask for other users who know more+ in detailed about surgeries tbh, I only know the main stuff that everybody knows.

Grow your hair out...

Implants, genio or filler for your chin.
Hair transplant would do you good, I would suggest you at least grow it more out for now.

You could also easily get away with using contacts to get blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

View attachment 1309965
View attachment 1309967
eyebrow/lash max
dye ur brows
and apply castor oil on lashes and brows
and stop shaping them so gay

Implants, genio or filler for your chin.
Hair transplant would do you good, I would suggest you at least grow it more out for now.

You could also easily get away with using contacts to get blue eyes.

What is lacking with my chin so I can understand what I would need an implant or filler to accomplish to look better?

If I can avoid having serious jaw surgeries I'd like to, I don't know much about them, but they look extremely invasive, likely extremely expensive, I'd imagine the recovery is pretty brutal, and I don't think you can really control the way the results look at all, whereas with implants, the recovery seems not too bad and you have much more control of at least input as to what the outcome will be like

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You need Lower hairline
New forehead shape
A new nose
More angular Lower third
Below? Stfu with your lying ass bs hes face is above average with his pheno

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
his got construction working class pheno with melthing face, and if you think calling him above average would calm your ego i have a bad news for you, you are probably below average too. most people are ugly or just plain average, but almost 99% of the population consider themselvs as above average becausue evolution made us think that way to boost our ego, stay strong and reproduce.
edit: examples of an above average white male or chadlite/htn( 5 psl and above). its rare to find someone that is actually above average.

F47e00e6f3f0dc3b7bd5810f10ce1521
7208281e6d1b227f2f841d97c0228912
5d01a76f2500006813e0a813
943100a76134f4f175e0e53c56cc81de

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsiere214, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
his got construction working class pheno with melthing face, and if you think calling him above average would calm your ego i have a bad news for you, you are probably below average too. most people are ugly or just plain average, but almost 99% of the population consider themselvs as above average becausue evolution made us think that way to boost our ego, stay strong and reproduce.
edit: examples of an above average white male or chadlite/htn( 5 psl and above). its rare to find someone that is actually above average.

View attachment 1311153View attachment 1311155View attachment 1311158View attachment 1311160
You are delusional thats it probably the same type of guy who says that everyone outside is 180+Cm you retardcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You are delusional thats it probably the same type of guy who says that everyone outside is 180+Cm you retardcel
60% of the zoomers are around 180 cm,the rest is either shorter or taller than 6'1. it seems like not only you are below average facially, but you are also a manlet:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 4430

View attachment 1311153View attachment 1311155View attachment 1311158View attachment 1311160
2nd looks psl 6

• +1
Reactions: mortis
  • +1
60% of the zoomers are around 180 cm,the rest is either shorter or taller than 6'1. it seems like not only you are below average facially, but you are also a manlet:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cope im living in germany you retard go outside jfl for thinking 60% are 180+cm just stfu

Cope im living in germany you retard go outside jfl for thinking 60% are 180+cm just stfu
why you talk like an angry frustrated incel its so funny:lul: before covid we used to go to university insted of this online class bullshit, in food line most guys were on average 6'1 and there was usually 100 different students in the line every day. i saw zoomer students who were on average 180cm+ every single day my whole university life, maybe i should move to germany i would be a tall guy there who knows.

• JFL
why you talk like an angry frustrated incel its so funny:lul: before covid we used to go to university insted of this online class bullshit, in food line most guys were on average 6'1 and there was usually 100 different students in the line every day. i saw zoomer students who were on average 180cm+ every single day my whole university life, maybe i should move to germany i would be a tall guy there who knows.
Cause ur lying and being delusional

• Hmm...
Cause ur lying and being delusional
how do i benefit from lying to online strangers online:lul: you legit have some problem just log off and rest tbh you need some sleep.

• +1
how do i benefit from lying to online strangers online:lul: you legit have some problem just log off and rest tbh you need some sleep.
depends on region ofc I live in la and its a high Mexican population so its a mix of like really short and really tall

• +1
Stfu with your lying ass.

where do you live and how often you see 5'7-5'9 manlets ? asking for a @subhuman incel
since he is only 174 cm and saying its a decent height lol at him

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and subhuman incel
where do you live and how often you see 5'7-5'9 manlets ? asking for a @subhuman incel
since he is only 174 cm and saying its a decent height lol at him
iran,almost all older generations are around that height here, on zoomers is also common around 20%, its not decent its borderline bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Sorry what's pheno?

Still looking to get some answers on what surgeries I could get that would really improve my looks and which would be the best bang for my buck??

iran,almost all older generations are around that height here, on zoomers is also common around 20%, its not decent its borderline bottom of the barrel.
whats decent height imo, not short not tall
@subhuman incel tell him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Sorry what's pheno?

Still looking to get some answers on what surgeries I could get that would really improve my looks and which would be the best bang for my buck??
Pheno is like the way you overall look,looking white,looking indian,etc you look white which is arguably the best one to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Pheno is like the way you overall look,looking white,looking indian,etc you look white which is arguably the best one to be.

ooo gotcha thanks

Any suggestions/ideas on what I could do to stop being so damn average looking?

Completely open to the idea of surgery. Besides my nose, which I have to go back to my surgeon for, I always figured a wraparound jaw implant would be best for me but maybe something that would improve my midface or eye area would actually be best?

I don't know, but I'm really sick of just being the average looking guy. I want to do something about it

• Love it
Even foids are taller than that jfl:lul:
there was study proven women would prefer 5'9 wide framed muscular stallone over lanky chico for ONS, what do you think?
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
there was study proven women would prefer 5'9 wide framed muscular stallone over lanky chico for ONS, what do you think?
@subhuman incel
i am perfect height

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Since you are norwooding, never leave your hairline exposed like that. Transplant or cover it with different hairstyle. Other than that, just rhino.

Since you are norwooding, never leave your hairline exposed like that. Transplant or cover it with different hairstyle. Other than that, just rhino.

I'm definitely working on my hairline. Fin, min, microneedling. Will look into transplant soon also.

Nose can probably only be fixed so much. Thick skin and lots of scar tissue unfortunately.

But there are obviously other reasons, structurally, that I am not more than just a average looking dude.

What can I fix or have improved that will make me not just average looking but a really good looking guy? I'm never going to be male model good looking but if I could improve my overall looks to a point where I walk in a room and people notice me, I want to seriously consider it

You need Lower hairline
New forehead shape
A new nose
More angular Lower third
What can I fix or have improved that will make me not just average looking but a really good looking guy? I'm never going to be male model good looking but if I could improve my overall looks to a point where I walk in a room and people notice me, I want to seriously consider it

Well in that case, this guy summed it up for you pretty well. Hair & nose need to be addressed first imo

• +1

View attachment 1309965
View attachment 1309967
Hair transplant + thicker brows

I would really improve most from that and not some type of wrap around jaw implant or some type of midface/eye area surgery?
Eye surgery is a pipe dream in most cases, wrap around jaw implant is legit. Good luck finding a surgeon to willingly operate on your midface though.

Reason why I say hair is because your hairline is too high + your forehead shape is unideal cannot take the brunt of norwooding you look like ur in your late 30's from it, a lower youthful hairline would take 10 years of your percieved age.
The appearance of your eye area will be benefited with thicker brows which inst farfetched

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lawton88
Starve yourself to Richard Ramirez levels and you can reach Chadlite. When you are that lean and the bones pop out of your face, your assymetries will be ignored

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 15099
Eye surgery is a pipe dream in most cases, wrap around jaw implant is legit. Good luck finding a surgeon to willingly operate on your midface though.

Reason why I say hair is because your hairline is too high + your forehead shape is unideal cannot take the brunt of norwooding you look like ur in your late 30's from it, a lower youthful hairline would take 10 years of your percieved age.
The appearance of your eye area will be benefited with thicker brows which inst farfetched

Appreciate the response

When I say eye surgery I was talking about things I've seen mentioned like decompression, infraorbital implants, canthlopalsty, etc. Not sure if any of those would really benefit me specifically but if there is a surgery in that category.

When I say midface, I guess I'm more specifically talking about cheek implants, but I've also seen midface implants on Eppley's instagram I think.

Interesting you say I look late 30s, I've recently been told I look younger than I am. But yea obviously my hairline is not great anymore. For now, I'm taking fin, and collagen daily. Min twice a day and microneedling once a week. Is there a surgeon or 2 or 3 that are considered the best in the US for hairline transplants?