What can I do to be above average?

his got construction working class pheno with melthing face, and if you think calling him above average would calm your ego i have a bad news for you, you are probably below average too. most people are ugly or just plain average, but almost 99% of the population consider themselvs as above average becausue evolution made us think that way to boost our ego, stay strong and reproduce.
edit: examples of an above average white male or chadlite/htn( 5 psl and above). its rare to find someone that is actually above average.

View attachment 1311153View attachment 1311155View attachment 1311158View attachment 1311160
These guys are only psl5? Jesus this is the blackest pill I’ve ever swallowed if true

Appreciate the response

When I say eye surgery I was talking about things I've seen mentioned like decompression, infraorbital implants, canthlopalsty, etc. Not sure if any of those would really benefit me specifically but if there is a surgery in that category.

When I say midface, I guess I'm more specifically talking about cheek implants, but I've also seen midface implants on Eppley's instagram I think.

Interesting you say I look late 30s, I've recently been told I look younger than I am. But yea obviously my hairline is not great anymore. For now, I'm taking fin, and collagen daily. Min twice a day and microneedling once a week. Is there a surgeon or 2 or 3 that are considered the best in the US for hairline transplants?
You can do cheek implants might get rid of your nasolabial folds, but I’m not sure if eye surgery would do much good it’s quite hit or miss.

generally people go to Turkey for a hair transplant because it’s cheaper + they are better at it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You can do cheek implants might get rid of your nasolabial folds, but I’m not sure if eye surgery would do much good it’s quite hit or miss.

generally people go to Turkey for a hair transplant because it’s cheaper + they are better at it.

Would it be better to consider the cheeks/midface first or wraparound jaw implant for me?

Or would it just be smartest to wait till I can do both at the same time? How much would that even cost? $30k?

I'm very average looking but I don't want to be just average anymore.

I'm not sure if I would see the most improvement from some type of jaw surgery/implant or something that would improve my midface/eye area.

I know my nose needs work, I'm looking into that. And my hairline I'm on fin, microneedling once a week and using min twice a day so hopefully that will improve.

I'm sick of being average looking. I don't feel good about the way I look and have always struggled with the confidence the way I look. I don't want to feel that way anymore.

What should I do to ascend as much as I can?

View attachment 1309965
View attachment 1309967
JFL a foid with nearly 200k yt subs put you in her video

Nose job

Cheekbones filler

Jawline filler

Gym

These 4 things will turn you in a Chad.