What can I do to bleach my skin as a fifteen year old

agutimyt

agutimyt

Iron
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
0
I tired getting my hands on Kojic acid and hydroquinone but the store Clark told my parents that I was too young and that I could ruin my skin so they restricted me from buying it. Are there any alternatives?should I at least persuade my parents to buy me Kojic acid or would it ruin my skin?
 
Hmm.. azelaic acic 15% and with in two weeks hop on 20%. Use moisturizer and then tazarotene 0,05% and then again moisturize ( sandwitch method )
10g msm in powder form with 1-2g L- ascorbutic acid powder with 10g glycine for skin enlightment
Vit c serum undereye , caffeine serum under eye (morning) and before bed retinol undereye cream for more white alive colour in eye area specifically.
You will need kojic acid and hydroquinone anyways for that job first part i recommended is def less powerful
 
  • +1
Reactions: agutimyt and Attila The Hun

Similar threads

koreancel
Replies
39
Views
126
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
L
Replies
26
Views
189
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
hippletfoids
Replies
3
Views
46
jayuree
jayuree
dbish
Replies
2
Views
31
brutalcow62
brutalcow62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top