Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 9090 and 14 others
Wow. True chincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9779 and Kenickie
This can be fixed by a maxillofacial (jaw) surgeon. They're either going to do the surgery on both parts of the jaw (aka double jaw surgery) or only one depending on the situation. If you have good insurance, it can pay for the surgery, otherwise it will cost you 5000$, its less expensive than plastic surgeries and the before and after pics are so much more impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
F3886152 B43E 4794 AE1E F4C9B719879B

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Jhon Smith, Deleted member 17920 and 25 others
I never wrote it seriously, but now it's true
its over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, nonserviam, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
that's not you. I hope it isn't

this is what modernity and industrialization and does to a mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
you guys are dicks @Bigbeefius @DatGuyYouLike look @ this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Warlow
I'm gonna be honest with you, kid, and you may not like it - get in shape.

Get in shape, seriously. You need to lose weight - I recommend stop eating fast food and work out every single day; find a fitness plan that's hard and work on it. For weight loss, do a lot of cardio (running) and fasting (eat less food). You aren't going to become Arnold in a couple of weeks, but after a year or two's effort you will notice a gigantic difference.

I can tell from your picture that you are out of shape.

When you are out of shape / overweight, your face gains fat too, hence your double chin.

Here is a picture of a legitimate before and after of a guy who was out of shape and got in shape:

You won't look like this, unfortunately, because your jaw is recessed. But your double chin will disappear.

If you want to actually fix your recessed chin, your only option is surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, nonserviam, Deleted member 10615 and 8 others
Eppley double shotgun implant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
mewing

it worked for @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
tell your parent you have sleep apnea so you can get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others

Get in shape, seriously. You need to lose weight - I recommend stop eating fast food and work out every single day; find a fitness plan that's hard and work on it. For weight loss, do a lot of cardio (running) and fasting (eat less food). You aren't going to become Arnold in a couple of weeks, but after a year or two's effort you will notice a gigantic difference.

When you are out of shape / overweight, your face gains fat too, hence your double chin.

Here is a picture of a legitimate before and after of a guy who was out of shape and got in shape:

View attachment 843985

You won't look like this, unfortunately, because your jaw is recessed. But your double chin will disappear.

Nigga forget losing weight he needs two bimaxes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
It's not really that bad, the blacks' side profile looks like this. And the fact if you're overweight makes your side profile look horrible.
Lose weight and mewing if you breathe through your mouth.
If it doesn't work, only surgery is left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Teutonic
Nigga forget losing weight he needs two bimaxes

His chin looks very similar to mine a few months ago before I lost weight through fasting and cardio.

Now I have hollow cheeks and I posted my pic asking you guys if I could get away with a sliding genioplasty. The consensus was "yes, but get bimax for better results"

Screen Shot 2020 12 02 at 43058 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 02 at 43136 PM

You guys really underestimate how much weight loss / working out affects your face.

Yes, if he actually wants to fix the chin he will need surgery, but he should first start working out and seeing if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9779
Fuck It Just Isn't Fair
Don't listen to them, at the surgeon I went to for my double jaw surgery, I saw men and women who were the most recessed someone can be and even they got fixed. A jaw surgery done by a good surgeon will fix your problem and raise your rating by many points. It should be your top priority. It changed everything for me, I was never recessed but my underbite made me uglier than average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
u need surgery ngl

His chin looks very similar to mine a few months ago before I lost weight through fasting and cardio.

Now I have hollow cheeks and I posted my pic asking you guys if I could get away with a sliding genioplasty. The consensus was "yes, but get bimax for better results"

View attachment 844044
View attachment 844046

You guys really underestimate how much weight loss / working out affects your face.

Yes, if he actually wants to fix the chin he will need surgery, but he should first start working out and seeing if that makes a difference.
Honestly I don’t want to piss on your parade but I still see the same chin

Save up money as quick as possible. Its a big flaw, but ur lucky that ur biggest flaw is also the most fixable. You need 15k euros to fix this, but this bottom 2% tier jaw can be turned into a top 10% tier one, with jaw surgery. The biggest surgery ascensions are guys who start with terrible lower thirds and then get jaw surgery.

So work hard and save up, also mew in the meantime so ur face doesnt recess further (will happen if you dont mew).

@oatmeal post the bimax ccw before/afters to give this guy lifefuel and motivation. Im on my phone right now so dont have access to the photos.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Double jaw plus bimax but get in shape first

Honestly I don’t want to piss on your parade but I still see the same chin

You don't see the change in fat and how that affects how it looks?

Of course it's the same chin, that's the point. I need surgery, but nobody said it's "deformed tier" or "true chincel"

OP needs surgery, but working out should be a priority first and foremost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and oatmeal

here are some motivation for u op with what bimax is capable of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

View attachment 843985

I am actually pretty skinny I have bad African genetics so fat accumulates around my face

It's not really that bad, the blacks' side profile looks like this. And the fact if you're overweight makes your side profile look horrible.
Lose weight and mewing if you breathe through your mouth.
If it doesn't work, only surgery is left
I'm not actually overweight

I am actually pretty skinny I have bad African genetics so fat accumulates around my face
you do have that prognathism which is very tough, however since you're african you probably have a good upper maxilla. Assuming you get bimax like we told you, i'm sure you will look great. Because you'll have a forward grown lower and upper maxilla, you are young(teen), save money and trust the process.

Double jaw plus bimax but get in shape first
double jaw is bimax???

and yeah op getting lower bodyfat will help but realistically you need bimax/possibly just mandible advancement. however, i think youd also need a chin implant/osteotomy becuase you dont actually have a chin by the looks of it, its not just a recessed mandible its also a non-existent chin

You don't see the change in fat and how that affects how it looks?

Of course it's the same chin, that's the point. I need surgery, but nobody said it's "deformed tier" or "true chincel"

OP needs surgery, but working out should be a priority first and foremost.
It is very deformed and very chincel
Same chin tbh

It is very deformed and very chincel

Same chin tbh

Congratulations, they should give you a fucking Dr. Seuss award for your amazing ability to decipher pics bro

And at least chin is fixable.

Last edited:
double jaw is bimax???

and yeah op getting lower bodyfat will help but realistically you need bimax/possibly just mandible advancement. however, i think youd also need a chin implant/osteotomy becuase you dont actually have a chin by the looks of it, its not just a recessed mandible its also a non-existent chin
I'm skinny
Screenshot 20201130 092602 Gallery
fuck do I rlyy need surgery ...mewinc can't fix shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I'm skinny View attachment 844219 fuck do I rlyy need surgery ...mewinc can't fix shit
youre probably skinny fat. you need to hit the gym anyway. and yeah if youre 18 chewing like crazy and mewing could have some effect but it wont fix your underbite or magically grow you a jaw. if you wanna fix that you need surgery but defo get in shape first. itll take a while to save up anyway. also are you african or do you just have to wear that with your family?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273