What can I do to improve? 17M

TrueMidget

TrueMidget

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
17
Reputation
7
I've been researching and trying to find ways to make my face look better. Please see attached. I'm not sure if there are tactical benefits to working out but i've been working out for a couple of years. 5'10 136lbs. I'm open to about anything and i'm willing to answer any questions
IMG 0920
IMG 0831
View attachment IMG_0780.jpegView attachment IMG_9917.jpeg
 
  • +1
Reactions: 3umv
Pharmaceuticals will help you improve your physique and help with your face to an extent.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueMidget
thanks for the reply boss. would you know of anything specific that would help?
Testosterone and Growth hormone. these 2 help a ton. Even if your growth plates are closed it can still help but it's very subtle.
 

Similar threads

dhhrbxhsjehx
Replies
2
Views
21
dhhrbxhsjehx
dhhrbxhsjehx
slashingore
Replies
1
Views
20
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
I
Replies
2
Views
20
itsl
I
zeon35
Replies
1
Views
37
fxresdz
fxresdz
S
Replies
2
Views
29
sub5lonleydude
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top