TimmyAshan1
NW5 balding, recessed chin, cleft lip, 24% bf T_T
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2026
- Posts
- 370
- Reputation
- 265
Question: Is it fine for me to spam this many threads about it? I usually ask these questions around once every 1-2 weeks; is that fine or too often? I really don't want to spam.
Here are some pictures of what it looks like without the headwrap.
I guess the main issue likely is the front and hairline integration?
Here are some guys with other hair systems that I found on Reddit, and their hairline looks mostly fine. So IDK if I'm doing anything wrong besides the hairline
Here are some pictures of what it looks like without the headwrap.
I guess the main issue likely is the front and hairline integration?
Here are some guys with other hair systems that I found on Reddit, and their hairline looks mostly fine. So IDK if I'm doing anything wrong besides the hairline