What can I do to max out my growth/testosterone etc.. naturally?

macedonpsycho

macedonpsycho

Iron
I'm 15m, 172cm 60kg at around 17% BF and have been gymcelling for about a year or 2 because I was a estrogenmaxxing little fat cunt. I eat in a caloric surplus of 300kcal (recently did aggressive minicut and lost 3kg in 18 days), eat whole organic high-protein and "no poison" foods, and supplement with multivitamin+mineral, vitamin d3, omega 3 and ashwaghanda.

I'm wondering what I can do naturally do to max out my growth and also my hormones.
At first I was going to aggressively leanmax to like 10-12% BF to look much better but since I'm in puberty I don't want to do it. So I guess I'll have to wait until I'm older and my growth plates fuse or something..

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho
bonesmashing increase test production due to bone stress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, autistic_tendencies, macedonpsycho and 2 others
Basically, you already gymcelling , add some cardio like running or swimming,bulk for bones , fats ,150g protein daily, supplements magnesium zinc calcium arginine d3 k2 . Once you did this blast mk667+cjc 1295 after a time.

• +1
holy fuck people cant rate these days
You guys just spam "Subhuman" everywhere.
Do you really think average side profile looks like that?
It's above average for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: penispilled, Beastchodecode, Ragnar and 1 other person
Basically, you already gymcelling , add some cardio like running or swimming,bulk for bones , fats ,150g protein daily, supplements magnesium zinc calcium arginine d3 k2 . Once you did this blast mk667+cjc 1295 after a time.
thanks man, appreciate it. yeah i do hiit occasionally but not always consistently, its either cycling or running.

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
thanks man, appreciate it. yeah i do hiit occasionally but not always consistently, its either cycling or running.
Just dont sweat it about that too much. You will grow, but dont get fucked by poor sleep and bad diet, starving. That's the things that you should avoid

• +1
I'm 15m, 172cm 60kg at around 17% BF and have been gymcelling for about a year or 2 because I was a estrogenmaxxing little fat cunt. I eat in a caloric surplus of 300kcal (recently did aggressive minicut and lost 3kg in 18 days), eat whole organic high-protein and "no poison" foods, and supplement with multivitamin+mineral, vitamin d3, omega 3 and ashwaghanda.

I'm wondering what I can do naturally do to max out my growth and also my hormones.
At first I was going to aggressively leanmax to like 10-12% BF to look much better but since I'm in puberty I don't want to do it. So I guess I'll have to wait until I'm older and my growth plates fuse or something..
why natural? just take hgh :blackpill:

most people here haven't seen another human in months

Buzz cut regularly. Try grow some facial hair- don't shave. Train neck. Drink water. Get outside in the sun (sunscreen to avoid skin aging). Sun balls. Eat plenty protein, carbs, fats. Drop gaming for sports even if you don't want to (game when heightmaxx is over- worth). Don't stress yourself out. Study nofap, rention. Sprint regularly. Surround yourself with masculine competitive men. Lift heavy weights. Vitamin K2 supp. Socialize with females even if mid. Sleep plenty. Kefir yoghurt/greek yoghurt. Reduce foods that increase estrogens. Believe your test is amazing (gaslight yourself). Idk what else tbh, pick, choose, research, apply or don't- up to you. Haven't researched all myself personally, think they have effect tho.

• +1
for sure above avg, def not chadlite tho. i'd say maybe low htn

Buzz cut regularly. Try grow some facial hair- don't shave. Train neck. Drink water. Get outside in the sun (sunscreen to avoid skin aging). Sun balls. Eat plenty protein, carbs, fats. Drop gaming for sports even if you don't want to (game when heightmaxx is over- worth). Don't stress yourself out. Study nofap, rention. Sprint regularly. Surround yourself with masculine competitive men. Lift heavy weights. Vitamin K2 supp. Socialize with females even if mid. Sleep plenty. Kefir yoghurt/greek yoghurt. Reduce foods that increase estrogens. Believe your test is amazing (gaslight yourself). Idk what else tbh, pick, choose, research, apply or don't- up to you. Haven't researched all myself personally, think they have effect tho.
hamza tier advice

• JFL
Reactions: twra
do some sports and compete. Lift heavy weights.