What can I improve I got rejected today.

V

VictimOfLust

Iron
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
1
What can I improve, I got rejected today. I want to become at least htn so if anyone can give me soft/hardmaxxing tips I’ll take it. Brutal ratings please. Im 6’1.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: droidmaxxing
Besides surgery, there isn't much to do if you're already 18 +, only thing I would suggest is start training, not to a gymcell level, but atleast to get a decent shredded and realistic body, possibly growing your hair out and getting dreads too
 
  • +1
Reactions: droidmaxxing and VictimOfLust
Also,
Besides surgery, there isn't much to do if you're already 18 +, only thing I would suggest is start training, not to a gymcell level, but atleast to get a decent shredded and realistic body, possibly growing your hair out and getting dreads too
take care of your skin, you seem to have some acne
 
  • +1
Reactions: droidmaxxing and VictimOfLust
What can I improve, I got rejected today. I want to become at least htn so if anyone can give me soft/hardmaxxing tips I’ll take it. Brutal ratings please. Im 6’1.
sub5, sending preyers
 
  • +1
Reactions: sigmaligmafoid67 and freakb0b69
change ur skin color
 
  • +1
Reactions: sigmaligmafoid67 and freakb0b69

Similar threads

Dotww
Replies
2
Views
25
Dotww
Dotww
towi8272
Replies
5
Views
41
hopelive
hopelive
M
Replies
16
Views
112
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
S
Replies
8
Views
89
Shed lite
S
C
Replies
0
Views
42
Cheat_Win
C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top