What car would get me more iois/ be more fun.

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
It's either a G35 I would get or a Jeep cherokee
If I get the jeep I would get it clean 4" lift and tires and would go trailing/camping and shit with it.
If I get the get G35 I would just lower it get rims and get the pain clean depending on condition maybe do more mods and shit later on. Dark tinted is required for every car unless your a faggot.
Generic stockish looking of the two cars that I would get mine to look like which would be a better option it's such a difficult choice. Dude needs darker tints tbh. Fuuuuck I dont know what
0d5f1d60d5b7d06012a5d5205857d543
1b4fe19c79fcbc8d49fc5fa4c705c4a9

A car with a pussy magnet.

Chad gets more iois walking barefoot on the street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Chad gets more iois walking barefoot on the street
I dont give a fuck. Which would be ideal choice/better investment. I'm eventually getting a street bike but I need a car for now so I can go on trips with friends and shit.
Fuck g35 would be dope but a jeep would be so much fun would depend on how much I actually take it trailing tho but I live in an area with a lot of emptiness dirt and shit so it would be mad fun everywhere just to fuck around in. G35 is obviously a nicer more professional looking car tho for jobs and girls and shit fuck fucj fuckf fuck
We already have a cherokee aswell I'm fixing up with my bro but I kinda want my own fuckcfuck fucj

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I dont give a fuck. Which would be ideal choice/better investment. I'm eventually getting a street bike but I need a car for now so I can go on trips with friends and shit.
Best bar for u is a 2 seater

But ur with friends idk

GTR?

idk

But a car costs more than surgery

Go with the Jeep brah

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
G35. Hoes like going fast.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and HurtfulVanity
You can go camping etc with the jeep....

You will have time later in life to buy faster and better cars.

I made the mistake of buying a sports car as my first.... I regret it and wish I bought a THIS EXACT 4WD.... they are good asf.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and HurtfulVanity
G35. Hoes like going fast.
Legit looks more professional and less redneck aswell for future job opportunities a little cheaper than those jeeps aswell. Ima have to find a manual tho if not I'll just get the auto.
You can go camping etc with the jeep....

You will have time later in life to buy faster and better cars.

I made the mistake of buying a sports car as my first.... I regret it and wish I bought a THIS EXACT 4WD.... they are good asf.
Yes cherokees are very good we have a 97 2 door sitting out front as a project with my bro runs as he fixed the blown gasket. Just needs a lift 31s interior cleaned and a pai t job hes paying for all that himself I just help him. He suggest I should get a cherokee aswell but it's a hard choice tbh now that I've got the money I needed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464