What caused my glow down?

J

jafarjafar

Iron
Last year september- early december I looked prettygood. Ever since january I have gotten a glow down. My overall facial features and structure is the same but my look is very different. Of course I look older (i’m 15 and a half now), my skin went to shit, my nose looks weird, (even tho it’s the exact same), i always look dead and tired. The only thing that changed was I got invisalign in september to fix minor gaps in my teeth, I didn’t have any bite issues. I also started taking aromasin in october (6.25 mg a day) and stopped it in March.

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Last year september- early december I looked prettygood. Ever since january I have gotten a glow down. My overall facial features and structure is the same but my look is very different. Of course I look older (i’m 15 and a half now), my skin went to shit, my nose looks weird, (even tho it’s the exact same), i always look dead and tired. The only thing that changed was I got invisalign in september to fix minor gaps in my teeth, I didn’t have any bite issues. I also started taking aromasin in october (6.25 mg a day) and stopped it in March.
twink death is a terrifying thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
your still growing, damn when i was 15 two years ago you were 12 or 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back