What causes a childhood trauma girl to behave the worst?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I dated a girl who had her dad rape her. I found out about this 3 months into the relationship. She had a spending addiction, could not clean up her house, she hated being led in the relationship, thought her ideas were the best, had a 304 past and had a food addiction. She hated men and could never be in the wrong. She was probably the average female however on a serious note why does it fuck them up so much? Ive heard they can never love a man.

you should've fixed her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Sprinkles, 5.5psl and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Sprinkles and Deleted member 30884
I dated a girl who had her dad rape her. I found out about this 3 months into the relationship. She had a spending addiction, could not clean up her house, she hated being led in the relationship, thought her ideas were the best, had a 304 past and had a food addiction. She hated men and could never be in the wrong. She was probably the average female however on a serious note why does it fuck them up so much? Ive heard they can never love a man.
Beacuse without a father figure that's what happens. It been long said that daughters take after their father. As for hating men that's due to the raping done by her father.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Canwefixit
Beacuse without a father figure that's what happens. It been long said that daughters take after their father. As for hating men that's due to the raping done by her father.
Are most women like my ex?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
Are most women like my ex?
Not really this tends to happen to mentally unstable people(go figure). If it isn't addressed carefully it will lead to them joining the woke hivemind and start abusing drugs. Overall, take care of your mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Not really this tends to happen to mentally unstable people(go figure). If it isn't addressed carefully it will lead to them joining the woke hivemind and start abusing drugs. Overall, take care of your mental health.
Yeah she is a woke cunt. Why do they join the woke crowd? Whats the appeal?

• +1
Yeah she is a woke cunt. Why do they join the woke crowd? Whats the appeal?
Community. We are still animals and we need a community be it based on: race, origin, culture, field of study, friends, etc. Most people that go woke close their mind and will follow what the crowd says without thinking as they are too scared to think for themselves or to be wrong according to modern media. Basically they are scared and they are trying to hide under the pretext of helping each other. There's realistically no appeal only that they look and act the same hence its less likely for them to get attacked for their behavior.

• +1
Community. We are still animals and we need a community be it based on: race, origin, culture, field of study, friends, etc. Most people that go woke close their mind and will follow what the crowd says without thinking as they are too scared to think for themselves or to be wrong according to modern media. Basically they are scared and they are trying to hide under the pretext of helping each other. There's realistically no appeal only that they look and act the same hence its less likely for them to get attacked for their behavior.
What leads specifically abused females to this dark community?

• +1
trauma fucks anyone up

• +1
What leads specifically abused females to this dark community?
The whole woke crowd has been created under the context of oppression. They feel oppressed. If you were a women and you got raped you'd probably feel sacred and with no power whatsoever hence you'll fit into the so called oppression that they feel. It's just another way to cope.

• +1
Depends on the type of trauma and the person who experienced it and their well-being.
yeah obviously but the stats are there - I’m not talking about someone not being bought a brand new Mercedes for their birthday, real trauma results in worse outcomes in almost every facet of life.

more likely to be an addict, low income earner, suicide etc.

its brutal to try and deal with, because you’re fighting against deeply engrained behaviours and subconscious responses your brain has used since you were a small child.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
The whole woke crowd has been created under the context of oppression. They feel oppressed. If you were a women and you got raped you'd probably feel sacred and with no power whatsoever hence you'll fit into the so called oppression that they feel. It's just another way to cope.
I feel oppressed myself but not cause of trauma but because I am an average looking man. I feel like females get it way easier than us in life hence the feeling of being oppressed. Rape is just a short term thing. U think a female that gets raped usually gets over it after a few weeks. My ex got ‘raped’ by guys she met up with off tinder yet she still doesn’t hesitate to invite guys over. I think females exaggerate the definition of rape and how bad it affects them so that sub 5 men dont do it to them

yeah obviously but the stats are there - I’m not talking about you not being bought a brand new Mercedes for your birthday, real trauma results in worse outcomes in almost every facet of life.

its brutal to try and deal with
"I am too sigma male alpha red pilled anderw tate enjoyer to care about trauma"(this is again coping)

• JFL
"I am too sigma male alpha red pilled anderw tate enjoyer to care about trauma"(this is again coping)
Nobody should treat themselves like a helpless victim, especially men but fixing your life when you had an adverse childhood/upbringing is infinitely harder

• +1
yeah obviously but the stats are there - I’m not talking about someone not being bought a brand new Mercedes for their birthday, real trauma results in worse outcomes in almost every facet of life.

its brutal to try and deal with, because you’re fighting against deeply engrained behaviours and subconscious responses your brain has used since you were a small child.
Do most people with trauma fail to change their lives? I want my ex to suffer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I feel oppressed myself but not cause of trauma but because I am an average looking man. I feel like females get it way easier than us in life hence the feeling of being oppressed. Rape is just a short term thing. U think a female that gets raped usually gets over it after a few weeks. My ex got ‘raped’ by guys she met up with off tinder yet she still doesn’t hesitate to invite guys over. I think females exaggerate the definition of rape and how bad it affects them so that sub 5 men dont do it to them
Women need attention. They starve for attention. Of course they'll use something that happened it in the past to garner sympathy and attention. That's what women are. Whores for attentions. Look at female twitch streamers like pokimane. "I hate it when they sexualize me" yet she does everything intentionally to garner a reaction from her simps.

• +1
Despite my profile photo, yeah Tate can take it too far. He thinks that wageslaves can just escape the matrix and become rich with hard work. It definitely requires a lot of luck and is extremely difficult

Do most people with trauma fail to change their lives? I want my ex to suffer
I think most of them don’t recover. What did she do to you for you to hate her so much

• +1
Nobody should treat themselves like a helpless victim, especially men but fixing your life when you had an adverse childhood/upbringing is infinitely harder
very true. Also being ugly on top of that is a death sentence

• +1
Despite my profile photo, yeah Tate can take it too far. He thinks that wageslaves can just escape the matrix and become rich with hard work. It definitely requires a lot of luck and is extremely difficult
Well, I don't really care about Andrew. He spews some truth and some illogical shit. Overall he's just a voice for people to speak up their ideas.

• +1
Rape is just a short term thing. U think a female that gets raped usually gets over it after a few weeks
Nigga I see you just found your match with that girl you're both fucked in the head irreversibly

• +1
Women need attention. They starve for attention. Of course they'll use something that happened it in the past to garner sympathy and attention. That's what women are. Whores for attentions. Look at female twitch streamers like pokimane. "I hate it when they sexualize me" yet she does everything intentionally to garner a reaction from her simps.
I doubt she got raped tbf it could be her sympathymaxxing and wokemaxxing by her trying to say that non chad sex is rape

I think most of them don’t recover. What did she do to you for you to hate her so much
Be a female and jealousy of her because she is a cunt who claims she is oppressed yet lives on welfare and simps buy her nudes. I have it harder than she does. She gets sex whenever she wants too whilst I have to work for it

Well, I don't really care about Andrew. He spews some truth and some illogical shit. Overall he's just a voice for people to speak up their ideas.
Yeah I feel similar to him. I do hate women and he is known as a woman hater amongst woke crowds so I love to claim I support him to piss them off. My woke ex still fucked me despite me telling her I am a misogynist

I doubt she got raped tbf it could be her sympathymaxxing and wokemaxxing by her trying to say that non chad sex is rape
Well, she could've gotten raped. Most of my takes come from the fact that i lack a strong sense of empathy and remorse.

• +1
Shame, guilt and self-esteem issues.

• +1
Nigga I see you just found your match with that girl you're both fucked in the head irreversibly
Blackpill definitely damaged me. My childhood was great then I became blackpilled and it fucked me

Yeah I feel similar to him. I do hate women and he is known as a woman hater amongst woke crowds so I love to claim I support him to piss them off. My woke ex still fucked me despite me telling her I am a misogynist
There's no reason to hate anyone. Everyone's a byproduct of their environment and genetics in the end.

• +1
Be a female and jealousy of her because she is a cunt who claims she is oppressed yet lives on welfare and simps buy her nudes. I have it harder than she does. She gets sex whenever she wants too whilst I have to work for it
I know on the surface it might seem like they have it easier but you’re a dude bro. We’re different, if you’re not born a Chad, or athletic, or super intelligent, you’re rather disposable. That or you make yourself “rare” through hard work

it’s a complete cope to compare your life to a woman and say they outright have it easier and better. I’d say it’s more comfortable, but we’re different after all as genders.

just need to get up and go get it, hopefully it works out for you

• +1
Well, she could've gotten raped. Most of my takes come from the fact that i lack a strong sense of empathy and remorse.
Females love it when chad lacks empathy and remorse

Shame, guilt and self-esteem issues.
Yeah does seem that way. She has been blowing up my phone tryna get me back since I dumped her. She even found my mums phone number and messaged her asking for me

• Woah
Reactions: norwegianfreak
I know on the surface it might seem like they have it easier but you’re a dude bro. We’re different, if you’re not born a Chad, or athletic, or super intelligent, you’re rather disposable. That or you make yourself “rare” through hard work

it’s a complete cope to compare your life to a woman and say they outright have it easier and better. I’d say it’s more comfortable, but we’re different after all as genders.

Yes. Especially if they got a child and were previously married. If the women doesn't get a good chunk of money she's fucked financially. One of the other interesting things is that single women with a child have it harder than a single male with a child.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, turkproducer and Canwefixit
There's no reason to hate anyone. Everyone's a byproduct of their environment and genetics in the end.
I agree. Its not entirely their fault and life could even be a simulation where we lack free will

Yes I am an average man so life is definitely hard. I like the comfort females get but then again there is no true challenge. Sometimes playing a game on easy mode is boring. Like when you add cheat codes to a game you stop playing as its broke but if you play on hard mode you’re enticed to play for hours upon hours

• +1
I agree. Its not entirely their fault and life could even be a simulation where we lack free will
Life is not a simulation. Life is just life. Life is meaningless. We get the meaning of our life through our ancestors or religion. We move forward to prove to others that we can. Realistically nothing matters. We will all die and be forgotten eventually. Everything you built will be destroyed either by time or your people(look at europe.) So sometimes I wonder why try.

Yes. Especially if they got a child and were previously married. If the women doesn't get a good chunk of money she's fucked financially. One of the other interesting things is that single women with a child have it harder than a single male with a child.
How do single mums have it harder?

How do single mums have it harder?
In terms of dating they are less desirable. Only cucks raise another's child. As for financial stability man are more likely to be successful.

• +1
Yes I am an average man so life is definitely hard. I like the comfort females get but then again there is no true challenge. Sometimes playing a game on easy mode is boring. Like when you add cheat codes to a game you stop playing as its broke but if you play on hard mode you’re enticed to play for hours upon hours
I relate, last 2 years I’ve been in a similar mindset of just giving up, and have envied those who have had it easy, like rich or super attractive people.

But think about how miserable you are with all that cheap dopamine, and then attribute it to their situation. That’s probably what it’s like for them.

• +1
In terms of dating they are less desirable. Only cucks raise another's child. As for financial stability man are more likely to be successful.
A single mum gets way more matches and messages and sex than an average single father. Just be Woman theory. Unfortunately cucks who raise another mans child exist. Women can claim welfare easy plus gender paygap is debunked.

A single mum gets way more matches and messages and sex than an average single father. Just be Woman theory. Unfortunately cucks who raise another mans child exist. Women can claim welfare easy plus gender paygap is debunked.
This depends on many other factors realistically.

I relate, last 2 years I’ve been in a similar mindset of just giving up, and have envied those who have had it easy, like rich or super attractive people.

But think about how miserable you are with all that cheap dopamine, and then attribute it to their situation. That’s probably what it’s like for them.
I like their financial freedom however I reckon they still have problems. Cheap dopamine is a huge problem. Im much happier when I am away from youtube, looksmax.org, sugar, wanking, music

• +1
I like their financial freedom however I reckon they still have problems. Cheap dopamine is a huge problem. Im much happier when I am away from youtube, looksmax.org, sugar, wanking, music
that’s exactly what I mean and honestly there’s way more scalable businesses or even jobs than selling nudes to simps.

you could make way more money, it’ll just be harder, if that’s your concern

• +1
that’s exactly what I mean and honestly there’s way more scalable businesses or even jobs than selling nudes to simps.

you could make way more money, it’ll just be harder, if that’s your concern
The females can also do the business route too tho so not exactly an advantage. A female can work a job, do onlyfans and do the business. Whilst I can only do job + business meaning less money to invest

The females can also do the business route too tho so not exactly an advantage. A female can work a job, do onlyfans and do the business. Whilst I can only do job + business meaning less money to invest
Do you think most women earn good money off onlyfans? It’s not the case

• +1
Do you think most women earn good money off onlyfans? It’s not the case
Probs $400 per month thats still good. Plus the 400 per month ones are usually lazy and post occasionally or dont show their face or sex scenes. 2K for women who show their face and have sex

• +1
@turkproducer @Viperm
2 high iq users in one thread, mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back