What causes bicycle seat face? (antegonial notch) / Why it is not ideal.

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
47690740 1018508235006836 7083897675858674866 n e1552567643424 800x450
Bike seat face 2

Timothee chalamet

I'm sorry for linking to Buzzfeed.

The most obvious sign is a significant concavity that results in a cheek line (what is a better word for it if it exists?) that leads onto a chin rather than one than one that dissipates somewhere upon the mandible. A tall chin completes the look. As you can see, Barrett's cheek line dissipates.

Alien

That effect is in conjunction with a curved jawline. As you can see Barrett's jawline from gonion to chin is perfectly straight. As a result he has perfect profile harmony and does not have a bike seat face. His chin has a solid foundation. His profile is very harmonious, straight, and angular:

Barrett profile

HOWEVER, bike seat faced people don't have straight jawlines they have unharmonious and curved jawlines:

Tumblr p32dfrSRgD1wmzm5no1 640

Neglect Tim's flatter maxilla as I do not think it is relevant. As you can see, his chin seems to protrude from his mandible as if it were hanging off. His jawline does not come into the tip of his chin to create a solid and harmonious foundation. There is a slight hollowness connected by visible skin that is not ideal that is almost completely absent in Barrett. People with bicycle seat faces have poor side profiles. He has a hanging chin.

Why does this curve occur? For some reason their ramus angle is too low (though that is supposed to be a good thing) for their face and the jaw is forced to grow this curve to meet the chin. It is due to a recessed mandible per @Pillarman .

On a related note, this is Orb's biggest failo.

Orb gif

I'm sorry for criticizing Timothee and his appearance I want to be him :feelswah: .

The number one sign you have an antegonial notch:

Only the top of your teeth show when you smile
. Somerhalder is the extreme example. Look up pictures of him smiling, his is very creepy. orb still mogs 99% of this forum to death.

109888 948159b0245c7f7da2d9dff3bce27b20
Timothee smile
025bf0bdd0e6e03720cf6fd62ec4abc4
Pete davidson 16x9

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, never_lucky, Deleted member 7753 and 8 others
I kind of think this is just you tbh
lots of models have this

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 14166 and 5 others
I kind of think this is just you tbh
lots of models have this
Curved jawlines make your profile look worse. Your chin looks very awkward hanging off your jaw. It gives a eugene impression.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, arabcelxxx, Preoximerianas and 7 others
It shows that there's some recession in mandible, it's called antegonial notch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, Boxingfan, thecel and 5 others
Curved jawlines make your profile look worse. Your chin looks very awkward hanging off your jaw. It gives a eugene impression.
shit I see what you mean now. In Barett and Orb it's less noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
is the curve caused by a downward due to mouthbreathing or poor tongue posture?
well a mouthbreather would naturally have poor tongue posture tbh, I found the pic on mewcels forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
barrett doesn't have it at all. his profile is perfect.

is the curve caused by a downward due to mouthbreathing or poor tongue posture?
I meant on Davidson not barett

looks worse on Chamalet

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
well a mouthbreather would naturally have poor tongue posture tbh, I found the pic on mewcels forum

I feel like it might be something else as well though. i feel like timothee would look very weird without the notch despite it being a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I feel like it might be something else as well though. i feel like timothee would look very weird without the notch despite it being a failo.
foids cream over him anyway so he dont gotta worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
moved this to the op

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
I wish I had this tbh. I honestly think bicycle seat face is kinda gl, it's unique. The slayers when I went to school had this, and it seems to be great for JB's

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
I wish I had this tbh. I honestly think bicycle seat face is kinda gl, it's unique. The slayers when I went to school had this, and it seems to be great for JB's
maybe it does but the hanging chin side look is very bad. timothee is amazing for having it strongly and not looking horrible

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Y2J97, reptiles, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Just post slayers with unique mandible theory.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
  • +1
Yes, but still Chalamet, Cox are GL moggers who mogs anyone on this site to suicide.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
Yes, but still Chalamet, Cox are GL moggers who mogs to suicide anyone on this site.
It's a very important thing to know, what I have dubbed the hanging chin effect. it's a failo and contributes to PSL knowledge because like all failos most people aren't gl enough as orb or chalamet to pull it off.

it also really fucks your smile up. look at somerhalder.

• +1
caused by downwards growth, it looks fine btw. buzzfeed is to be taken with a grain of salt.

• +1
caused by downwards growth, it looks fine btw. buzzfeed is to be taken with a grain of salt.
caused by mandible recession. buzzfeed is saying it's a good thing. having a hanging chin is a failo.

• +1
bump

• +1
Wait isn't it the natural way for only the top teeth to show when you smile?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
the effect is more pronounced. the teeth are buried by the mouth. ian somerhalder is the extreme example.

nevermind arvid disproved it please delete this thread
Tbh

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
But aren't you like almost nw3
No i’m not. I got dark almost black hair, i got Brown hair and i got blonde hair. If i would dye my hair you would see i’m not balding. My little brother who is like dirty blonde also has lighter hair in the same areas as me and he’s 10

• +1
View attachment 323173View attachment 323174
View attachment 323176

The most obvious sign is a significant concavity that results in a cheek line (what is a better word for it if it exists?) that leads onto a chin rather than one than one that dissipates somewhere upon the mandible. A tall chin completes the look. As you can see, Barrett's cheek line dissipates.

View attachment 323189

That effect is in conjunction with a curved jawline. As you can see Barrett's jawline from gonion to chin is perfectly straight. As a result he has perfect profile harmony and does not have a bike seat face. His chin has a solid foundation. His profile is very harmonious, straight, and angular:

View attachment 323208

HOWEVER, bike seat faced people don't have straight jawlines they have unharmonious and curved jawlines:

View attachment 323211

Neglect Tim's flatter maxilla as I do not think it is relevant. As you can see, his chin seems to protrude from his mandible as if it were hanging off. His jawline does not come into the tip of his chin to create a solid and harmonious foundation. There is a slight hollowness connected by visible skin that is not ideal that is almost completely absent in Barrett. People with bicycle seat faces have poor side profiles. He has a hanging chin.

Why does this curve occur? For some reason their ramus angle is too low (though that is supposed to be a good thing) for their face and the jaw is forced to grow this curve to meet the chin. It is due to a recessed mandible per @Pillarman .

View attachment 323250

I'm sorry for criticizing Timothee and his appearance I want to be him :feelswah: .

. Somerhalder is the extreme example. Look up pictures of him smiling, his is very creepy. orb still mogs 99% of this forum to death.

View attachment 323269View attachment 323270View attachment 323272View attachment 323276
Depends

• +1
Look ar my avi does that look nw3

• +1
It depends how strong. Imo its aesthatic

• +1
View attachment 323176

View attachment 323189

View attachment 323208

View attachment 323211

View attachment 323250

View attachment 323269View attachment 323270View attachment 323272View attachment 323276
Doesn’t Meeks have this?

Attachments

• 41B35D5A-AF05-4547-AB13-7DF29D5DCC66.jpeg
    41B35D5A-AF05-4547-AB13-7DF29D5DCC66.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 96
  • +1
it can actually look quite good and make the jaw angle more prominent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
dude I didn't know this was a thing! But I've always noticed this. Some people have really nicely defined square jaws, and yet when I look at them they don't appear attractive. The tik tok dude Griffin Johnson also sorta has this, it's funny cuz some youtuber said his face look like a bicycle seat when roasting him. I think it just looks bad cuz the lower third is too long, also an underbite tends to exasperate it. the Dolan twins might be another example. At the end of the day tho, all of the guys you displayed have a good lower third that most guys would love to have. I feel like bicycle seat face is a million times better than narrow jaw
that being said, why is Pete Davidson ugly, despite having a nicely defined square jaw? Is it his eye area? I mean, he slays either way but even the general public is amazed at how an ugly guy like him can slay someone like Kate Beckinsale

• +1
View attachment 323176

View attachment 323189

View attachment 323208

View attachment 323211

View attachment 323250

I'm confused i thought this was cased by a narrower mid mandible and narrower jaws

Have one, it can look good, I get compliments on my jawline, but yeah, the downwards chin is a bit of a falio, hence why my surgeon recommended genioplasty in 8 months.

With chewing my maseters look really noticeable, which I think is from the antegonial notch.
Dxvdx

ideal af

those are extreme examples with small chins

jason lewis

o pry

all have a little bit

even o pry side has that notch