What causes SLOW but CONSISTENT height growth

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
Despite being almost 16 y/o (late august) my hands and feet have grown this year and my height is a meager 2-3 inches per year consistently ,

What causes this?

Is this because of low estrogen?

@FreakkForLife

If estrogen is too low does it slow growth even though growth plates don't lock?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
idk man but i will absolutely kill myself if i dont grow atleast 2 inches on gh

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Rt-Rust1 and subhuman to mtn
height growth is supposed to be slow? i grew 2 inches overnight with this one simple method:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Feliezzx, Growth Plate, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
The best predictor for height is your ulna length and your mothers height.

What is your hairline like? I've heard that DHT increases maturation speed. It might be that your DHT levels are low.

10 inch ulna

5'4-5'5 mother

I'd estimate your height 160 - 175 cm

• +1
Reactions: Erik-JΓ³n
my bad my ulna is 10.5 inches

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
idk man but i will absolutely kill myself if i dont grow atleast 2 inches on gh
My plates are open and I'm gonna start hgh and aromasin after i get my nose cast off from my rhino. What's your age and how long have you been hgh maxing for? I also wanna get 2 inches at least so I can get to 6'

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 8869
What causes this?
Genetics.

Considering you are 16 though there's probably still some inches left in the tank for more height.

Just make sure you are optimizing everything (sleep, diet, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
My plates are open and I'm gonna start hgh and aromasin after i get my nose cast off from my rhino. What's your age and how long have you been hgh maxing for? I also wanna get 2 inches at least so I can get to 6'
i am 18 turning 19 this year and i am blasting for 3 weeks i will blast 2 if it doesnt help the rope is my only cope

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and subhuman to mtn
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and subhuman to mtn
i am 18 turning 19 this year and i am blasting for 3 weeks i will blast 2 if it doesnt help the rope is my only cope
How many IUs are you taking and are you like legit serious about the rope, unless your like 5'0 why tf would you rope bro. Also we are the same age so we should get similar results, you should make a post in like 3 months with ur gains.

wtf i should be 6'2 according to that chart :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

guess thats what i get for eating 1500 calories a day through puberty and being inactive
Yeah I should be 188cm because of my long ass arms but I am 173, it is what it is.

The best predictor for height is your ulna length and your mothers height.
My ulna length is 12.5 inches and I am 6 foot wtf did I measure it wrong I am supposed to be 6'4 :feelsree:

My ulna length is 12.5 inches and I am 6 foot wtf did I measure it wrong I am supposed to be 6'4 :feelsree:
From the tip of your elbow to the end of the wrist. Its accurate in 93% of cases.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
@delusionalretard is it aspie to check if your plates are still open at 22 :feelskek:

idk I feel any height I have gained recently has been due to posture maxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
How many IUs are you taking and are you like legit serious about the rope, unless your like 5'0 why tf would you rope bro. Also we are the same age so we should get similar results, you should make a post in like 3 months with ur gains.
i am working myself up to 10ius everyday

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
ll candidate
Yeah I am a decent candidate. Ape index of 1.06, @StrangerDanger said so, too.
@delusionalretard is it aspie to check if your plates are still open at 22 :feelskek:

Yeah especially if you are 22 unless you have family history of having late growth spurts.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Erik-JΓ³n, Moggie and 1 other person

Yeah especially if you are 22 unless you have family history of having late growth spurts.
bro my uncle grew 4 inches at 22 and he isnt acromelagy tier he is just normal 6'2 my dad has grown 2 inches at 24

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Moggie
i am 5'7 and rope is the only cope for me i cant live at subhuman height

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

I ape mog you delusional retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
Does having high birth weight and length have any impact at all?

Tyson Fury was just 1 pound when he was born so I think it is cope and it is down to genetics tbh.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Erik-JΓ³n
Does having high birth weight and length have any impact at all?

Tyson Fury was just 1 pound when he was born so I think it is cope and it is down to genetics tbh.
I was like 12 lbs at birth

• Woah
You're probably pushing your genetic limit atm. Just eat enough and sleep 8 hrs and you should be fine.
nvm I measured incorrectly I didn't know what the ulna was. I measured (the inside bone of the arm not the outside)

my ulna is 11.75 in

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel and Erik-JΓ³n
I was 98th percentile at 9lbs 10oz lmao.
I needa find the picture of my weight I could fit into 6 month year old clothes

nvm I measured incorrectly I didn't know what the ulna was. I measured (the inside bone of the arm not the outside)

my ulna is 11.75 in
Highly doubt it

Don’t even bother checking just blast like if they were open. At leased you’ll get frame gains

• +1
Don’t even bother checking just blast like if they were open. At leased you’ll get frame gains
blast what tho?

• +1
Growth hormone. And if u can take some aromison as well
Any way to get aromison perscribed? Getting HGH perscibed would be nigh impossible, is stacking supplements cope?

I am a law-abiding citizen :hnghn:

Any way to get aromison perscribed? Getting HGH perscibed would be nigh impossible, is stacking supplements cope?

I am a law-abiding citizen :hnghn:
idk I get it from otc

• +1
View attachment 1811161
I'd estimate your height 160 - 175 cm
5' mom and 5'8 dad, my ulna is a lil over 10 inches, 5'7 seems right. my brother is 18 and 5'6.5 and i've always been taller than him if compared at the same ages, recently i caught and now we're both the same height, hopefully i can squeeze out the max potential .5-1 inch i know i have left.

i had the most dog shit poor sleep and diet for my most important developmental stages, i'm incredibly lucky to even be here. if i ever have kids i'll make sure they're maximized for growth so they don't have to suffer the same awful fate as me. too bad the girl i've been talking to for half a year now is a fucking 5'2 shit skin

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
genetics, everything in your body should grow at different times, it’s normal, i know somebody growing up who grew to 6’0 at 12 in 1 year, then stopped growing, it’s normal brodie