what causes women to lose interest in their men

D

Deleted member 61701

Bronze
lets say that u are the tallest guy in ur group
u are the most social and easily talkable person
you have good grades , height and decent looks
now obviously after having these u could easily make a gf . so u decide one day to ask a girl out and she agrees . within few days she told u that she always liked and admired u and how her friends were jealous of her
she used to get jealoud when u talk to other guys . she used to give u attention .
but after some time she loses interest in u even though there is no change in her social group and the options available for her . what causes her to get bored of u .
please reply if u have experienced this scenario urself and share ur experience

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
lets say that u are the tallest guy in ur group
u are the most social and easily talkable person
you have good grades , height and decent looks
now obviously after having these u could easily make a gf . so u decide one day to ask a girl out and she agrees . within few days she told u that she always liked and admired u and how her friends were jealous of her
she used to get jealoud when u talk to other guys . she used to give u attention .
but after some time she loses interest in u even though there is no change in her social group and the options available for her . what causes her to get bored of u .
please reply if u have experienced this scenario urself and share ur experience
nevER experienced this.

But experienced love bombing being HTN myself

Some women will use u for inflating their ego or might use u for garnering attention......if u r fine with disloyal women giving u attention in the public while others r jealous......all the while knowing she likes other htns...chads....then u r fine.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Deleted member 61701
nevER experienced this.

But experienced love bombing being HTN myself

Some women will use u for inflating their ego or might use u for garnering attention......if u r fine with disloyal women giving u attention in the public while others r jealous......all the while knowing she likes other htns...chads....then u r fine.
about the part women using u for attention its true some women use us for gaining attention among their peers

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Pashol nahui

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
all couples lose interest in each other over time don’t stress it

I’ve gone through a similar experience myself and tried to answer the same question

It gave me severe body dysmorphia that’s how tricky women are

The best conclusion I could come to was that we just simply don’t look good enough for them to not get bored, leave, whatever.

I could be wrong though