What celebrity in your definition has a “narrow lower third”?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I see shit here everyday like “he’s failoed by his lower third” followed by 10000 legit reacts. But then I look at the guy and his lower third is actually decent compared to irl people I see and even chads I know. So what qualifies as a narrow lower third to you guys?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Benedict cumberbatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16346 and House Lannister
Orb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator and House Lannister
I see shit here everyday like “he’s failoed by his lower third” followed by 10000 legit reacts. But then I look at the guy and his lower third is actually decent compared to irl people I see and even chads I know. So what qualifies as a narrow lower third to you guys?
I don't get it... are you asking about "narrow jaw", or "decent jaw"? These 2 are NOT mutually exclusive. You can have a decent NARROW jaw. Here is the recent example:

Chalamet

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
I don't get it... are you asking about "narrow jaw", or "decent jaw"? These 2 are NOT mutually exclusive. You can have a decent NARROW jaw. Here is the recent example:

View attachment 1513723
No way his jaw is considered narrow. His chin is just sharp jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, germanlooks, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Stanley Kubrick

me and @subhuman incel and @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No way his jaw is considered narrow. His chin is just sharp jfl
How it can be that his chin is "sharp" but his jaw is "wide"?? :unsure:

He literally has extremely narrow jaw near his chin AND it slightly expands near the gonials. It is no way "wide". Literally narrow.

Even his bizygo/bigonial ratio is probably huge.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
How it can be that his chin is "sharp" but his jaw is "wide"?? :unsure:

He literally has extremely narrow jaw near his chin AND it slightly expands near the gonials. It is no way "wide". Literally narrow.

Even his bizygo/bigonial ratio is probably huge.
He has a wide bigonial width just narrow mid mandible and chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, germanlooks and Deleted member 16058
Christian bale.

Also Timothee is an incel. It’s been proven a thousand times already. He has asymmetry. He’s a manlet. Framecel. He just has a good photographer. Timothee is not even a normie. I mog Timothee so hard. Not considering the status

• JFL
Reactions: klamus

View attachment 1513723
How is this cunt so lean? I have a similar lower third, but a more recessed chin and my face is obese at 15% bf.

How is this cunt so lean? I have a similar lower third, but a more recessed chin and my face is obese at 15% bf.
I wish I knew. I also have a "somewhat" narrow jaw, also SUPER sharp in general... But this fucker has just laser-chiselled jaw.

If I had such sharpness, I would not even want any shitty wider jaw.

I think wider jaws are less aesthetic than "feminine" narrower jaws, they are just harder to be bloated with unfortunately... :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872