What changes does my nose need?

D

Deleted member 3580

Iron
The plastic cosmetic surgeon I'm consulting with is blue pilled and reluctant to point out flaws and suggest modifications. He is like I'll make whatever changes you want me to and I don't care about overall harmony or the science behind aesthetics. Suggest me what changes should i ask him to make to my nose. Planning on getting a rhino after several looksmax users recommending it! I'm grateful for this community. Thanks in advance! :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
rhinoplasty. memorise the torah, find a jew surgeon, ask him for a "veil", say the torah serve he'll make a reference to and boom done.

You don't need your nose made smaller, it fits your face perfectly. What you need is a more masculine nasion to straighten it out, look more manly and handsome, and look more European (big halo for Indians).

10 1055 b 004 140249 c021 f004

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 3580
18e42f75be4ffc9ea2eff1e97d7dfaed

Quick morph, only projected your nasion higher and more forward, no other changes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 3580
no rhino for your pheno

It doesn’t even look bad, no bluepill at all

but if u still wanna do rhino, all you need is to straighten it out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
It doesn’t even look bad, no bluepill at all

but if u still wanna do rhino, all you need is to straighten it out
No need to increase the height of the nasal bridge or slim it down?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
No need to increase the height of the nasal bridge or slim it down?

@DatGuyYouLike morph looks good

i recommend u sex appeal max (RTT) tbh if u want bigger change, instead of a slight PSL increase

@DatGuyYouLike morph looks good

i recommend u sex appeal max (RTT) tbh if u want bigger change, instead of a slight PSL increase
What's that?
[EDIT]
Nvm found it
Screen Shot 2020 08 29 at 112244 AM

The plastic cosmetic surgeon I'm consulting with is blue pilled and reluctant to point out flaws and suggest modifications. He is like I'll make whatever changes you want me to and I don't care about overall harmony or the science behind aesthetics. Suggest me what changes should i ask him to make to my nose. Planning on getting a rhino after several looksmax users recommending it! I'm grateful for this community. Thanks in advance! :D

Just make a the nose bridge straighter & a bit higher & you're good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580
Just make a the nose bridge straighter & a bit higher & you're good to go.
Thanks bro!
My nose looks downturned too, doesn't it?

So make it upturn+higher nose bridge+ straighter nose
What about slimming the nose a little from the centre since it looks curved to me and needs to be more triangular? Should the glabella form a straight line with my forehead?

So make it upturn+higher nose bridge+ straighter nose
What about slimming the nose a little from the centre since it looks curved to me and needs to be more triangular? Should the glabella form a straight line with my forehead?

You dont need all that reduction, it fits your face well as it is. You dont wanna look unnatural or feminine with a nose too small for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580