What changes would you like to see made to this forum?

Patient A

Patient A

PAI&N&KOI1488
Make the looksmaxing subsection main page a sub page where you can choose between 3 options:

- Looksmaxing Questions
- General Looksmaxing
- Surgerymaxxing

instead of putting Looksmaxing questions within general looksmaxing like it is now, there's too many Attention Defecitcels on here.

-------------------------------------
=====================

Also make Pinned threads stand apart more visually, (you could make the text italic, maybe different front, maybe different colour I don't know exactly it would probably need a vote.)

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

FL Studio maxxing
Less faggots
316043 460s

5ft1

5ft1

hqnp only
Make the looksmaxing subsection main page a sub page where you can choose between 3 options:

- Looksmaxing Questions
- General Looksmaxing
- Surgerymaxxing

instead of putting Looksmaxing questions within general looksmaxing like it is now, there's too many Attention Defecitcels on here.

-------------------------------------
=====================

Also make Pinned threads stand apart more visually, (you could make the text italic, maybe different front, maybe different colour I don't know exactly it would probably need a vote.)
Surgerymaxxing subforum is a good idea. Jawsurgeryforums.com is dead and still not letting new users join for whatever reason, so this site, realself are the only places you're getting decent information about surgery (also r/plasticsurgery but that's more for before and afters)

Also seems like general looksmaxxing is flooded with skincare questions and heightmaxxing questions, hard as fuck to find the threads I need when I forget to bookmark them :ogre:

squirrelcel

squirrelcel

Iron
Smileys from is

It'snotover

It'snotover

Final Fantasy pheno pilled
A cope reaction and a subforum called "roping: how and the best ways to rope" that would be the best ending for most delusional greycels and for many normies. Can't wait for the roping subforum:blackpill:. A subforum where we invite redditors here to roast them would be funny too:forcedsmile:

It'snotover

It'snotover

Final Fantasy pheno pilled
A r*pe maxing section, where usernames are anonymized and we can discuss details and plans, as well as "ascensions" with image material
Glad to know that i'm not the only one that want the rope section, it will be the most useful section here.

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
The option to restrict your daily time on here by yourself.

For example I would choose that everyday from 6-8pm I can be active with my account and during the rest of the day it’s as if I am banned.

cloUder

cloUder

Zephir
devide the forum into more subforums like on kiwifarms. i think offtopic is crowded with threads that are too varying in quality. mvp's shitposts shouldnt be in the same place as news or quality movie/hobby discussions

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Busy ⌚
Contributor
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.

• Forum member of the week (posted in the announcements section)
    • Equation: Total views in a given week x (Positive emotes + comments)
    • Every user's activity will be tracked and every week, this equation will determine the top 10 users of the week and on Saturday we vote (from the choice of the top 10 users) and the vote closes and the announcement is on Sunday. The voting post and the announcement post is automated. The winner gets announced and the user receives a trophy, a badge that they can flex off in their little text under their profile picture and a little leaderboard where people can check which users won for which week, and the most awarded users.
  • A BOTB voting feature. When the original post in the looksmaxing section receives 50 stars (a new emote to add), the moderators are automatically notified, they fact-check the thread, discuss it and send it to the BOTB section. Our way of determining BOTB is awful. You have to ask moderators who don't even respond sometimes, some say "The people should vote" @tyronelite (nobody votes for BOTB since there's no formal procedure) or is centralized to the mere decision of a single moderator w/o consensus of others, allowing bias and favouritism. (that is how it appears to be to an outsider like me) @AscendingHero
    • ALSO, A BOTB VOTE CAN ONLY USED IN THE 1ST POST OF A THREAD IN THE LOOKSMAXING SECTION!!!
    • A SINGLE BOTB VOTE ADDS 10-50 REPUTATION POINTS! This incentivizes users to be contributors and not shitposters since the reward for quality posts is higher.
    • One BOTB pin adds 1,000 reputation points and you'd get a trophy as well. Again, incentivizing contribution and not shitposting. The amount of knowledge would literally explode if you could get a lot of reputation posts for contributing
    • @ascension! What do you think about this? Just curious.

• A feed section, make an algorithm that analyzes the user's history, data, etc. and uses that to customize their feed. The feed is the first thing they see when they login. I don't want to see too many shitposts to be honest.

• Disable the start chat feature
    • No need to explain there, it's awful compared to conversation.
  • Ascension subforums, to inspire people.
  • As @germanlooks said, have a schedule time where you can't login to the forum. Sometime, this forum can steal time away from people who have other things to do in life.
  • Trophies should be visible to other people under your profile picture.
  • Add the following new stickers to posts: Update, Experiment, GTFIH, Brutal
  • A shit-post section, please.
  • FIX AUTOSAVE WHEN WRITING THREADS! Sometimes, only the pictures autosave and not the text!
  • People should be able to pin posts and comments on their profile. I have a link to all of my guides on my profile so I would like it if anyone who checked it out could see it.
  • The ability to host livestreams would be cool

PM me if you need help implementing these features, I'd be glad to help! @Master

Last edited:
ascension!

ascension!

Next Chadlite™
As @germanlooks said, have a schedule time where you can't login to the forum. Sometime, this forum can steal time away from people who have other things to do in life.
Or here they could also add an option/function to set a certain time (something like a timer) in which, after reaching the set-time, the user can no longer access to the Forum. There are many people who spend too much time on the Forum and haven't even started their Looksmaxing Journey (I'm sadly one of them). :feelswhy:

ascension!

ascension!

Next Chadlite™
There should also be a subforum or an entire section dedicated to Self-Improvement and by this I mean something like that dedicated to improving our lives. In a nutshell: Mental health, visualization, meditation, journaling...

Last edited:
Niko69

Niko69

MOD - Smilepilled niko-pheno workaholiccel
There should also be a Subforum or an entire Forum dedicated to Self-Improvement and by this I mean something like that dedicated to improving our lives in a nutshell (i.e mental health, visualization, meditation, journaling...)
I guess for now moneymaxxing & success is the place for that, but I agree self-improvement could be a good subforum as there should be bigger focus on that

LilChico

LilChico

الموت للغرب
devide the forum into more subforums like on kiwifarms. i think offtopic is crowded with threads that are too varying in quality. mvp's shitposts shouldnt be in the same place as news or quality movie/hobby discussions
Sewers section in OffTOpic 4 peak rotting :what:

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

Heightmaxxing is my Saga
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
@Master

The Option for a user to Disable the start chat feature while keeping the "start conversations" feature intact and enabled.

Its broke and glitchy, plus i miss so many messages because of it.
I don't even recieve the notifications from it.

And i want uses to pm me in "start conversations" not in "start chat"

2.Also, please make an official archive/backup of this site using httrack, or wGet because so many important things will be gone if this site crashed like lookism did.
Just play the safe game bro and make an official backup/archive

U guys have the money and knowledge for that too

Patient A

Patient A

PAI&N&KOI1488
2.Also, please make an official archive/backup of this site using httrack, or wGet because so many important things will be gone if this site crashed like lookism did.

U guys have the money and knowledge for that too
or just make a backup file uploaded to MegaUpload and only let only a few trusted users e.g. mods back the website up themselves

zv1212

zv1212

I will become lightweight champion of the world.
Ban @the BULL

He asked for it too

fruitgunpop

fruitgunpop

Put Offtopic on ignore to deter brain degeneration
This tbh. It would really suck if one day this forum just goes poof with all the discussions and info here. :feelscry:
I must start copying hundreds of threads I bookmarked onto google docs asap :dafuckfeels:

Jamesothy

Jamesothy

Zephir
Allow girls on here. I hear lookism did. That would make things a lot more interesting.

Or maybe allow girls to join but only let them comment in the off topic section. Ban them from referencing any posts or threads made in other sections.

Pumanator

Pumanator

Trimax + intraorbitals with Ramieri in december
More subforums for hardmaxers, softmaxers, gymmaxers. Also make a subforum for people who had surgery so we could see their results and read their experiences. Perhaps a subforum for potential looksmax stuff that is under development. Like the new kintor anti hairloss drugs.

Corleone

Corleone

Silver
#1 List of watched-users, similar to the (completely useless) following list, to better manage them.

#2 something similar to reddit's "top: hour/today/week/month" aka simultaneously sorting by views and a set thread creation date.
Screenshot 2022 09 06 at 171730

would filter out old bumped thread and give people the opportunity to stay up-to-date with the most viral posts of the day in each sub-forum, without having to click through 5 pages of shit-posts.

@tyronelite @Niko69 my efficiency guys.

Last edited:
8PSLcel

8PSLcel

Super Gandy 4
make username colours free.