What changes would you like to see made to this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren’t og banned users like @goat2x allowed back on?

Can you stop being Reddit mod teir soycuck or am I asking too much? @Master

Search option, it would be really useful to finding threads avout what you are searching for, i can't do it on google its not that effeicient

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy

That's number 1.

Also when a user gets a warning to be able to see what it was for & the subsequent reason they were banned?

To be able to delete pictures in the rate me section free of charge. All other perks can be paid for.

Standardisation & consistency of rules & regulations & examples of what breaches them etc.

Payment options being opened up potentially? Like Pay Point cash m cards to remain anonymous?

A library of threads & certain types of threads, as well as your own library of bookmarked threads etc.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Users should not be able to LARP as deformed people in the rating section.

People who are clearly very mentally ill like curlyheadjames should be banned.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and ascension!
Women have ZERO place on a website like this. They ruin everything. As far as my voice goes, they will never be here.

If they truly want the information, they can lurk or pretend to be a male (they will have to avoid posting too since that usually gives it away).
the only solution that would work would be to revive lookism

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
You should add a results section with all the users who looksmaxed

• +1
Reactions: Zarek and Littleboy
Perm ban @aBetterMii

Less curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SLA and EdouardManlet
I want the weighting of users reps to reflect their own rep / post ratio.

i.e. if you have a reputation of 10,000 and 5,000 posts, when you react to a post you award 2 rep points.

Whereas if you are a stupid greycel with a reputation of 5 and 150 posts, when you react you award no rep points.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, CursedOne and Growth Plate
It's time for the forum to launch its own cryptocurrency
Cdc_ChadCoin
View attachment 1850774

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Close off forum, add brutal truths of life section

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, CyprusGD and Growth Plate
Close off forum, add brutal truths of life section

I have asked them for a Blackpill sub forum & or an Inceldom/Invceldom sub forum.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
7 day ban for posting off topic in wrong section (e.g. bullshit in looksmaxxing section)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Prince88
Ban serial race baiters and undercover bluepillers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThousandCuts, CursedOne, mug and 3 others
A live counter of all the users who are indian that join

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hypernormie, CyprusGD, Growth Plate and 4 others
I think splitting the looksmaxing section or at leased offering a more specific section for surgery, and then another for all other. U could even do a mewing section.

The problem of this forum is that the most of people here are dicks. They call someone or each other subhumans, incels e.t.c despite that the whole thing of this forum was originally created for improving yourself, not for roasting and bully someone. People were here to give advice to each other on how to look better (and those people still here but the number of them is small) but no they preferred instead of it just sucking dicks of "PSL Gods" and posting some autistic weird stuff. And most people do not understand that before choosing an implant or surgery, they forget about the harmony of the face and do not think that they may end up looking worse than before. A lot of you here just creating halos, not fixing failos. And a lot of people here crying about issues that doesn't really matter. They fix something just because cosmetic issues, but not health ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, anonymous8675, Deprived and 4 others
Once a year, there should be a surgery give away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 20704, Deleted member 22611 and 3 others
add a section called heightcel's so height mogger's and manlet's can come too talk about their experience's poisitve or negative

and also people who say they are 6'2 or taller need to prove and show in that section to be certified height mogger

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
surgery giveaway, entrance cost of $5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 22126 and CursedOne
Give me money

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, fukmylyf, ChristianChad and 4 others
option to filter threads by post date

Not necessarily changes but maybe a designated movie night.

On incels.is they used to host movie night or game night once a week which everyone voted on. It attracted a lot of people and was a good way to introduce new people on the forum/discuss something else other than the blackpill for a few hours with likeminded people

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, stevielake, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Ban blackpill denial and nt copium

Is this not what you're looking for under "advanced search"

Image here. Won't embed for whatever reason.
Holy shit, that is what I'm looking for. Didn't even know there was an advanced search option.

edit: @StormlitAqua wait, no this isn't what I'm looking for because it doesn't allow you to further order by view count, replies, etc. I'm basically just looking to filter threads under the looksmaxing forum by date ranges (all threads within last day, last week, last month, etc.) and then sort them from there by criteria like views, replies, etc.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SLA
Separate the Indian users from the normal users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deprived, stevielake and 3 others

I don't see why we can't add additional forums here like a Blackpill one since one doesn't or shouldn't need to join .is to talk about shit staring us in the face. Neither should one have to LARP as an Incel, edge fag lord & shit post narcissistically for fame whoring "Inkwell" points to legitimately discuss Evolutionary Psychology & Biology.

Also not sure if it's been done already but possibly a Whitepill sub forum? Although the money & success forum is as good as?

That previous Admin deleted his White Pill blog post sad to say.

Just leaving this here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1851, Acion and 1 other person
I would like to be promoted to mod

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and stevielake
Make a section "ask Eppley" or sth

add a section called heightcel's so height mogger's and manlet's can come too talk about their experience's poisitve or negative

and also people who say they are 6'2 or taller need to prove and show in that section to be certified height mogger
height mogger starts at 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204, Deleted member 22540 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Add an occult section

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23
Something similar to reddit's "top: hour/today/week/month" aka simultaneously sorting by views/replies and a set thread creation date.
Screenshot 2022 09 06 at 171730

would filter out old bumped thread and give people the opportunity to stay up-to-date with the most viral posts of the day/week/.. in each sub-forum, without having to click through 5 pages of shit-posts.

@Master

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Zarek
We should have some sort of rating council of the best raters here rate people, And after you are rated you are given your psl rating which you can chose to show on your profile or not it would be great, Because I would know if the person im talking to is human or subhuman, And if they are subhuman why respond.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, It'snotover, CyprusGD and 1 other person
We should have some sort of rating council of the best raters here rate people, And after you are rated you are given your psl rating which you can chose to show on your profile or not it would be great, Because I would know if the person im talking to is human or subhuman, And if they are subhuman why respond.
Nahh this is true ngl, but why should we not be chill to the subhumans as well lol,

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
Nahh this is true ngl, but why should we not be chill to the subhumans as well lol,
IQ corelates to health, Which also corelates to genetics, Which also corelates to looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, CyprusGD and Deleted member 12002
IQ corelates to health, Which also corelates to genetics, Which also corelates to looks.
There are a lot of smart subhumans who are butt ugly tho no offense.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
a subforum for actual hardmaxxing/looksmax theory/high quality threads in the looksmaxxing section or tighter moderation there because its literally flooded with shit threads that should belong in offtopic nowadays

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Make a cope react so we can be honest with guys who think they are chadlite, I think we all know a couple :lul::lul::lul:
lets face it most come onto this forum bluepilled thinking they are chadlite minimum and some legends realize they were truecel all along

make it so that people who are lurking without an account can only see offtopic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Zarek, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
Just add a cope react and that is it, nothing more needed honestly

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and WanderingBurro
Status
Not open for further replies.