What changes would you like to see made to this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing, nobody gives a fuck about this stupid website.

• JFL
Reactions: Master and BigJimsWornOutTires
Need a section for >25 yo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen and forevermirin
More Style choosers

I’d prefer if it wasn’t being watched by the FBI all the time and if we can make accounts without being tracked down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Jigen and 1 other person
A "game" / dating section. People could share experiences from dates/HUs and share strategies/charisma.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, xean, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
let people organize their bookmarks into folders rather than it just being one big list

I want to be able to easily access specific types of bookmarks instead of scrolling through until I find the one I want. This way I can just go to the “lifting” folder, or “humor” folder filled with relevant bookmarked posts.
I second this

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and hypernormie
A "game" / dating section. People could share experiences from dates/HUs and share strategies/charisma.
That’s what the “cope” thread banner is for.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Create a new prefix called "grey pill" and make it grey

can you guys update the organized tab of best of the best?

Private the Forum or hide BOTB from lurkers/greycels at least

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Laikyn, anticel and 2 others
Add a roasted section for foids to participate in. Perhaps, call it The Cumdumpster Files. Use a dumpster for the icon with TCF printed. They can only use that section, the rest are off-limits.

They can post their questions and rate-me images. The Incels can share their feelings/questions with the foids. This could boost moid morale.

Implement Foid Rules.

Onlyfans/IG/spam are prohibited.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, hypernormie and Deleted member 13787
Best of moggers section

Basically a section of the threads with evidence of the biggest moggers such as the loox chadfish thread or Salludon Tinder threads

A collection of threads where .org members can go and get inspired to become moggers

(Should also include a trigger warning)

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and anticel
Add a "bruh" post tag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 28414, rooman and 4 others
Was any of these changes implemented?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 29167, Solar and 2 others
Ban Indians, autists, and religious people. Theyre all retarded and cant rate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Prince88
Actually make the changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and 5'7 zoomer
The ad banner is annoying on mobile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Admins reading the replies on here:

Trash GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, rooman, hypernormie and 4 others
Please make a hardmaxxing sub-forum. The influx of greycels has diluted hardmaxxing conversations. Having a dedicated space will help those interested in hardmaxxing find each other and discuss topics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and pneumocystosis
Add a "story" tag.

@5'7 zoomer @pneumocystosis @julianchicago @ripcordgod1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, rooman, hypernormie and 4 others
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
Perm ban all schizos and pedos, E.g. @Dr. Bruh @Esteban1997 @juste etc.
I don't want them to be associated with this site when they inevitably do something bad, because I don't want this site to get shut down

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, rooman, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Perm ban all schizos and pedos, E.g. @Dr. Bruh @Esteban1997 @juste etc.
I don't want them to be associated with this site when they inevitably do something bad, because I don't want this site to get shut down
What? My mental health is pretty much perfect. Don't take every joke seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, rooman and 5'7 zoomer
Being able to delete posts and having more reactions...

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Add a non-blackpill section where you can just talk about hobbies and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Privatization of it
Banning LGBT users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
What changes would you like to see made to this forum in general? New features? New subforums? Let us know below.
we need a better femoid-detector

Make a section where female members can post. Then regular members can choose whether or not frequent that section. And make it a bannable offense to discuss the females in that section outside of it, along with the general consensus among them regarding male users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Mods should start editing threads (especially in BOTB) mentioning the risks of certain looksmaxxes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, ArcticStorm, rooman and 5 others
If you have over 500 posts unlock the users the ability to remove and edit their own posts forever (the mods/owner will have the ability to lock the threads they feel like locking)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, rooman, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
If you have over 500 posts unlock the users the ability to remove and edit their own posts forever (the mods/owner will have the ability to lock the threads they feel like locking)
first good thing youve wrote jfl

na jk u funny n cool nigga i like u

first good thing youve wrote jfl

na jk u funny n cool nigga i like u
I want that feature because I've had days where I've been tired and didn't realize how shitty threads I were making.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 21044
I want that feature because I've had days where I've been tired and didn't realize how shitty threads I were making.
Posts 947
Reputation 760

"you have to react to this post..." should only be allowed on rate me threads

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 29167
you literally have offtopic for that
I mean a section where you are NOT allowed to discuss blackpill shit, just for hobbies, Off-topic is just blackpill shit

• Woah
blocking/ignoring particular threads too, maybe

sometimes a thread i cringe at stays too active because everyone keeps replying to it or bumping it, but i don't want to block the person who made it, so i have to suffer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Master
Going through this thread and adding some of the good ideas for a developer to work on, if needed.

This won't happen coz money.

Going through this thread and adding some of the good ideas for a developer to work on, if needed.
Add a BRUH reaction.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Ban @Incellectually_Shy , he is infinitely replying to a thread of memes/shitposts and he keeps bumping it everyday.

I think it's a bot programmed to post in that thread everyday and sometimes the owner of the account logs in and replies to some comments.

• JFL
Split looksmaxxing forum into 3 subforums:
-Hardmaxxing
-Softmaxxing
-Looks theories

Strictly delete/ban any topic that is in the wrong section. That should clean up teh forum and keep people on topic.

"What changes would you like to see made to this forum?" - Every time I see this question I'm like I don't even know where to begin... Turn the clock back four years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and FinasterideAt17
"What changes would you like to see made to this forum?" - Every time I see this question I'm like I don't even know where to begin... Turn the clock back four years
Human nature to reminisce about the old times and find it poor in comparison with the present.

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀, Deleted member 28896 and Bewusst
Status
Not open for further replies.