What climate zone do I look like I'm adapted to the most facially?

What climate zone do I look like I'm adapted to the most facially?

• Aw (tropical savanna)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BWk (cool desert)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@ArcticStorm Some were saying oceanic/temperate but I honestly don't see it at all.
Med or Arabic , definitely a dry and hot climate

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This makes more sense. I can't see myself being extreme heat adapted either, what logically makes sense is an even split between Cfb and BWh

What makes you think I seem more dry than damp adapted? (I don't react very well in damp rooms even in moderate temperatures.)

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
This makes more sense. I can't see myself being extreme heat adapted either, what logically makes sense is an even split between Cfb and BWh

What makes you think I seem more dry than damp adapted? (I don't react very well in damp rooms even in moderate temperatures.)
Humid And Hot ( Tropical ) Climate People Are SouthEast Asians For Example

• +1
You have similar coloring to Gandy for example who looks Med + You have Arab facial traits and features
What would you say are my Arab facial traits and features?
Btw are you hairy ? If yes then you look even more Med/Arab
I've got a decent amount of hair on my legs, crack, happy trail, armpits, and a bit on my chest, lower arms. I trim most of it off.

• +1
  • +1
No problem. Which composite, apart from eye colour, do you think looks closest to me?
Some people say my blue eyes looks very out of place on my pheno.
IDK, you're a prettyboy chad, which is pretty rare, none of the phenotypes look like you imo.

The closest in terms of skin tone I'd say is mix between subtropical, med and oceanic.

Neither examples have bones, lips or nose like yours.

• +1
What would you say are my Arab facial traits and features?
Eye Shape and Size , Eyebrows , Eyelashes , Lips , Hair Color , Skin Color and Nose depending on if it is Hooked or Straight ( I haven't seen your Side Profile )
I've got a decent amount of hair on my legs, crack, happy trail, armpits, and a bit on my chest, lower arms. I trim most of it off.
Yeah Med or Arab , Hot and Humid ( Tropical ) People are Hairless such as SouthEast Asians

• +1
IDK, you're a prettyboy chad, which is pretty rare, none of the phenotypes look like you imo.
I wonder if I could get someone to do Chad composites of those phenotypes.
The closest in terms of skin tone I'd say is mix between subtropical, med and oceanic.
Gotcha. Why those lot?
Neither examples have bones, lips or nose like yours.
Yeah that was what sucked.
Most people classified me as a "swarthy" North Atlantid with Arabid influence, Mediterranid or Assyroid. A few even said "tropical influence present".

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Eye Shape and Size , Eyebrows , Eyelashes , Lips , Hair Color , Skin Color and Nose depending on if it is Hooked or Straight ( I haven't seen your Side Profile )

Yeah Med or Arab , Hot and Humid ( Tropical ) People are Hairless such as SouthEast Asians
Also why are almost all the subarctic/arctic ones Mongoloid?

• +1
@potential chad Hi.

@aBetterMii why Cfa?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I wonder if I could get someone to do Chad composites of those phenotypes.
There are a munch of masc composites I saw somewhere, but you don't look like them either.
Gotcha. Why those lot?
Your skin tone isn't really white like Nordic people or the Irish, but it's not dark either.
Yeah that was what sucked.
Most people classified me as a "swarthy" North Atlantid with Arabid influence, Mediterranid or Assyroid. A few even said "tropical influence present".
Why does it suck?

• +1
Yeah your nose is not Arabic looking
Also why are almost all the subarctic/arctic ones Mongoloid?
Northern Mongoloids are adapted to Arctic/Subarctic Climates by : 1) Having Monolid Eyes ( They protect from the wind , snow glare and cold ) 2) Having Subcutaneous Fat under their Skin ( keeps them warm ) 3.Having Straight Hair ( it keeps the head warmer and dries off faster if wet hence reducing coldness )

• +1
@Ellipsis
Hmm, this is a difficult one. I might have to sit this one out. You kinda look like you have Med features with North Atlantid coloring, which would put you at a midpoint near Greece/the Balkans (just from eyeballing it on a map). Meaning you'd look typical to a Cfa/Cfb climate. But irdk.

• +1
According to this, I'm adapted to Koppen classification Cwa.

• +1
According to this, I'm adapted to Koppen classification Cwa.
Mongoloids from China northwards are an exception:
Northern Mongoloids are adapted to Arctic/Subarctic Climates by : 1) Having Monolid Eyes ( They protect from the wind , snow glare and cold ) 2) Having Subcutaneous Fat under their Skin ( keeps them warm ) 3.Having Straight Hair ( it keeps the head warmer and dries off faster if wet hence reducing coldness ) @ArcticStorm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Mongoloids from China northwards are an exception:
By China do you mean starting from the southern Chinese border up? Or do you mean past a more northern point?

By China do you mean starting from the southern Chinese border up? Or do you mean past a more northern point?
Anywhere not southeast china

• +1
Hmm, this is a difficult one. I might have to sit this one out.
That's OK
You kinda look like you have Med features with North Atlantid coloring, which would put you at a midpoint near Greece/the Balkans (just from eyeballing it on a map). Meaning you'd look typical to a Cfa/Cfb climate. But irdk.
I'd personally say my colouring is Med apart from my eye colour.

• +1
  • +1
What would you say my nose looks like?
Northern Mongoloids are adapted to Arctic/Subarctic Climates by : 1) Having Monolid Eyes ( They protect from the wind , snow glare and cold ) 2) Having Subcutaneous Fat under their Skin ( keeps them warm ) 3.Having Straight Hair ( it keeps the head warmer and dries off faster if wet hence reducing coldness )
Are all mongoloids like this? @Ellipsis

• +1
IDK what that even means tbh.
Where would you place squishy squishy?

What would you say my nose looks like?

Are all mongoloids like this? @Ellipsis
Most are like this tbh. The main differences between East Asian phenotypes are bone-related imo.

• +1
  • +1
@PointOfNoReturn @Graham @Ja-Ja Gabori @Arborist

JFL someone sent me a morph with me with blond hair. I look uncanny with blond because of my greenish undertones and obvious southern features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Dry and hot climates tend to produce long midfaces it seems, and he doesn't have one

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23778
@PointOfNoReturn @Graham @Ja-Ja Gabori @Arborist

JFL someone sent me a morph with me with blond hair. I look uncanny with blond because of my greenish undertones and obvious southern features.
What am I meant to do with this information?

• So Sad
  • JFL
@5'7 zoomer serious answers please

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@inferiorpispot234

@forevermirin

@inferiorpispot234 why desert

@Graham

• +1
Woah some users care about this shit?

• JFL