What climate zone do I look like I'm adapted to the most facially?

What climate zone do I look like I'm adapted to the most facially?

• Aw (tropical savanna)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BWk (cool desert)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@flippasav

Monolid eyes are so damn attractive tbh
Yeji.jpg

But yeah, you don't have an Arab nose.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Monolid eyes are so damn attractive tbh
Yeji.jpg

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

But yeah, you don't have an Arab nose.
What sort of nose do I have?

What sort of nose do I have?
1682907367940-png.2177659

Is this your nose?

In the photos I've seen it looks like the ideal nose. I would say its white looking, as that would be the most common race to have it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I dont know your face so i can´t vote

• So Sad
I dont know your face so i can´t vote
Do you know this stuff?

1682907367940-png.2177659

Is this your nose?

In the photos I've seen it looks like the ideal nose. I would say its white looking, as that would be the most common race to have it.
It is my nose, in what way is it ideal?

Do you know this stuff?

It is my nose, in what way is it ideal?
In the left it looks defined, small, masculine in a good way, on the right it looks like you stole it off Belle Delphine (I'm telling you that last photo you sent looks exactly like her).

• JFL
In the left it looks defined, small, masculine in a good way, on the right it looks like you stole it off Belle Delphine (I'm telling you that last photo you sent looks exactly like her).
Is it a masc or prettyboy nose?

Is it a masc or prettyboy nose?
I think more masc than prettyboy, but because it's not super large / hypermasc it can give a prettier look to a masc man, or a masc look to a prettier man.

• +1
I think more masc than prettyboy, but because it's not super large / hypermasc it can give a prettier look to a masc man, or a masc look to a prettier man.
Am I masc or pretty?

• +1
I'd say slightly on the pretty side, but you pretty much have an ideal balance.
Why am I slightly on the pretty side but not too pretty?

Why am I slightly on the pretty side but not too pretty?
You've got pretty features, but they don't end up making you look too feminine or juvenile overall.

• +1
What I refer to would be like going from Galicia (Oceanic) to Catalonia (humid subtropical)
Would you consider humid subtropical as an "ethnic" climate?

Would you consider humid subtropical as an "ethnic" climate?
Yes. The body's adaptations at that climate mirror that of tropical climates in terms of limb proportions and sometimes skull shape. Subtropical people have tropical climate limb proportions given that Subtropical climates are warm 9 months of the year and cool the other 3, with cold months being rare or very short.

Not to mention that dark hair and eyes are more common in the subtropics, and coloring is mainly what makes one look ethnic. And their soft features are more ethnic as they tend to have fuller lips and weaker brows + larger eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes. The body's adaptations at that climate mirror that of tropical climates in terms of limb proportions and sometimes skull shape. Subtropical people have tropical climate limb proportions given that Subtropical climates are warm 9 months of the year and cool the other 3, with cold months being rare or very short.

Not to mention that dark hair and eyes are more common in the subtropics, and coloring is mainly what makes one look ethnic. And their soft features are more ethnic as they tend to have fuller lips and weaker brows + larger eyes
What do you consider ethnic climate zones?

What do you consider ethnic climate zones?
The extremes

Ethnics have adapted to climactic extremes where Whites to moderate climates, which is why Whites are the happy middle race with universal appeal. Another reason why Whites look "basic" as their features are intermediate

• +1
The extremes

Ethnics have adapted to climactic extremes where Whites to moderate climates, which is why Whites are the happy middle race with universal appeal. Another reason why Whites look "basic" as their features are intermediate
"cool", won the poll.

Do I look intermediate?

• +1
Gotcha. Dry or wet?
Thoughts on the categories I made on that thread?
Maybe more humid as your face is shorter. Wet climates lead to shorter faces while dry to longer I notice

• +1
Taken from this thread:

For those of you who have seen me, what climate zone do I look like I'm adapted to the most facially?
View attachment 2177464

My mum's climate zone:
85% Cfb. Distant ancestors came from Aw.
My dad's climate zone: almost exclusively BWh.

Click on the quotes below to see the images on the original thread:
Bro go outside holy fuck

You must've spent hours writing this useless shit

• JFL