What color are my eyes? Should I bother with doing an eye lightening?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken

Just read this thread wonder if its worth it to lighten my eyes they are a bit darker then ideal imo. I think rn I have C40 eyes

• +1
Reactions: capybar
Whats the ideal eye color?

@capybar @autistic_tendencies @Ai Impact @aesthetic beauty @SubSigma @Anchor_Ship @spark @Psychophilly @Eriot Lodger @andy9432 @Tallooksmaxxer

Brutal no reply pill :(

Last edited:
T50 DARK TRIAD MOG

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and Deleted member 11126
I have light green and it makes me seem like a spiritual nature loving cuck. also the thread you linked was the biggest cope ive ever settled my cuck eyes on

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I have light green and it makes me seem like a spiritual nature loving cuck. also the thread you linked was the biggest cope ive ever settled my cuck eyes on
I'll admit I skimmed it but it seemed legit? The before and after pics were good

Take better photo

I'll admit I skimmed it but it seemed legit? The before and after pics were good
take different pics different lighting make niggas blind theory

• Hmm...
Whats the ideal eye color?

Just read this thread wonder if its worth it to lighten my eyes they are a bit darker then ideal imo. I think rn I have C40 eyes
View attachment 2475153
View attachment 2475151
I heard a theory that only A10 is the most correct eye color for light-eyed people. Everything else is signs of ill health. And it always stands like that, bright blue eyes are very beautiful in all people

• +1
Reactions: MaxMustermann1998 and Deleted member 11126
I heard a theory that only A10 is the most correct eye color for light-eyed people. Everything else is signs of ill health. And it always stands like that, bright blue eyes are very beautiful in all people
I think I will try to lighten them they look go when its bright out but without good lighting they look like shit.

I need more contrast the contrast pill is the hardest thing there is it will go so hard. Pale skin dark hair red lips/cheeks and A10-50 eyes I think if you had clear skin with this phenotype you would look good even with a mediocre bone structure. Its the difference between being LTN/subhuman and HTN. If I took the same traits and reversed them tan skin brown eyes black hair brown lips minus 2 psl

Last edited:
  • +1
take different pics different lighting make niggas blind theory
Well I will be back in 20 minutes and read the whole thing but it seems legit?

View attachment 2475153
View attachment 2475151
I have T30 :lul: :lul:

• So Sad
I'll definitely try it
I remembered you from my other contrast thread I hope you can succeed man. Thats why I wanted to tag you

• Love it
do you believe in iridology?

They look dark blue

do you believe in iridology?
I think that they are just people with dull eyes, their bodies are simply not as clean as they could be
and the fact that people in modern times eat all sorts of crap only confirms my words.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 11126
I think that they are just people with dull eyes, their bodies are simply not as clean as they could be
and the fact that people in modern times eat all sorts of crap only confirms my words.
very interesting, I kinda agree with you

just like your diet affects your skin, similar is its impact on eyes
also wdym, do you believe that raw vegan or raw carnivore diet can "cleanse" body and therefore eyes?

very interesting, I kinda agree with you

just like your diet affects your skin, similar is its impact on eyes
also wdym, do you believe that raw vegan or raw carnivore diet can "cleanse" body and therefore eyes?
I just read about it on the Internet, I haven’t tried it myself yet so I don’t know

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
because I'm too lazy to check meat for toxoplasmosis

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I just read about it on the Internet, I haven’t tried it myself yet so I don’t know
yeah but again there's so many blue eyed people with definitely unhealthy biochemistry so idk it can be true but we can't know without experimenting

I have yellow pigmentation in my eyes so there like a20s atm. Those eyedrops are meant to remove said pigmentation hopefully they would give me a10s as my mum has a10s and i used to have dark clear blue eyes as a baby

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

View attachment 2475153
View attachment 2475151
dark blue eye, go in the sun more often, and look at the sun 5-10 minutes when its safe preferaly sunrise and sunset