What colored contact lenses look natural?

T

throwaway87

Banned
I have dark brown eyes and want to start frauding my eye color to look more exotic. dont judge. I was wondering if it is even possible to find a brand that looks extremely natural that no one can detect that its fake?( assuming i pick a natural looking color like grey. I want a color like grayish blue. Also I wear prescription contacts anyway so wearing prescription colored contacts all the time wouldnt make a difference in my lifestyle. i know you guys hate it when ethnics do stuff like this but im asking please dont hate.

• +1
Reactions: toth77
>brand that looks extremely natural that no one can detect that its fake?(

from what i’ve read i don’t believe this exists tbh. You may be able to pull it off in dark clubs when everyone is drunk but in normal situations it’ll look off

Index

who cares if it would look fake man get eyes like these gigamogger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5683 and Entschuldigung

from what i’ve read i don’t believe this exists tbh. You may be able to pull it off in dark clubs when everyone is drunk but in normal situations it’ll look off
well that sucks

do these look natural to u? this lady's eyes are naturally dark brown

Last edited:
yeah they look off because they don't match the phenotype.
i mean does it look off in terms of the eye itself. If she were to say that thats her natural color would u believe her?

dark colors idk

i mean does it look off in terms of the eye itself. If she were to say that thats her natural color would u believe her?
it looks really obvious up close and no I wouldn't believe her if she told me

obvious how? im just trying to understand thanks
because up close you can actually see the lens, and in this particular example its incredibely rare for someone of her phenotype to have eyes like that, so I would generally assume they are lenses.

This is as natural as it gets.