What compliments do you guys get the most?

I don’t get any compliments. Did you post your dick online or do you slay because I think you’re talking penis size here.
get your head out of the gutter

It’s about face. If you got face then everything else is cope. And JFL, I always thought I was small or whatever because when I was 13 and in locker rooms everyone except for me had a bulge. 💀
Brutal man

What cock size were u at 16-17?

But to answer the question, I’ve been compliment a lot, by women and guys too. Mainly because of my eye area and full head of wavy hair that women always mention and sometimes even ask me what shampoo I use

Eyelashes, body, smile, cheekbones, hair

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Brutal man

What cock size were u at 16-17?
I remember measuring once (NBP) and it was 5.5” I think. I’m 5.7” NBP nowadays. I think, and I could be wrong, that only my girth grew a bit afterwards but again, I could be wrong.

But to answer the question, I’ve been compliment a lot, by women and guys too. Mainly because of my eye area and full head of wavy hair that women always mention and sometimes even ask me what shampoo I use
Gotten like 2 compliments from guys i think it was something about hair or smth

Eyelashes, body, smile, cheekbones, hair
I got a compliment on my teeth before i got my septo last monday i’ve never got a compliment for my smile tho

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Biggest compliment I’ve gotten
was getting told i looked like a escaped sewer rat

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I remember measuring once (NBP) and it was 5.5” I think. I’m 5.7” NBP nowadays. I think, and I could be wrong, that only my girth grew a bit afterwards but again, I could be wrong.
ur 7.5 bp and 5.7 nbp?

Also suifuel, i hope i reach 8x6

Don’t know I’ll check soon
Girth might be the reason tbh cuz ur length is solid but not impressive yknow

U might just have that bbc girth

Girth might be the reason tbh cuz ur length is solid but not impressive yknow

U might just have that bbc girth
I don’t think so, it’s not too girthy. I’ll tell you what it is soon

chaddamlite at best bhai
I got a compliment on my teeth before i got my septo last monday i’ve never got a compliment for my smile tho
My dentist mentioned that my teeth alignment is one in a thousand. Another dentist said that she had never seen such excellent teeth before. Really got that Colgate teeth.

• +1
From men: hair and body
From women: lips and smile

My frame and hair even tho I’m 5’11 jfl I got a pretty wide bidelt

Cheekbones, height, hair tbh I’ve been told I’m a waste of genetics somehow cuz I don’t play any sports

Last edited:
in order to enjoy your life stay on the internet everyday and eat trash food and bash bash bash

Physique, height, eyebrows,lips,

Good eyes, hair, lips and side profile ( and height but in my country everyone is 4`11 and 2 PSL)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
ur 7.5 bp and 5.7 nbp?

Also suifuel, i hope i reach 8x6
I’m not 7.5 BP, I’m either 6.7 or 7.1 BP, depending on where I place the ruler. Directly above my penis, I get 6.7 BP but placing it a little higher I get 7.1 BP, I’ve seen people measure both ways so there’s no consensus. Actually, it says 6.5 and 6.9 respectively but I have to account for the 0.2 that isn’t included but should be, since my ruler starts numbering 0.2 inches into the ruler. But yes, I’m 5.7 NBP, or 5.5 + 0.2. By the way, where did you get my girth numbers from because that’s not accurate. I’m not 5 - 5.5. At my thinnest, I’m either 5.25 or 5.5 which is at the base. I have to re-measure to be sure. Sometimes I get 5.25, sometimes I get 5.5. But that might be due to EQ rather than me not measuring properly. Plus I masturbate a lot, so maybe I’m not even at my hardest though I could be wrong. At the very least, I think I’m always 100% erect but I could be wrong. I’m 5.5+ at my thickest, I got a baseball bat shape so I go from thinnest to thickest.

• +1
Title

75% of my compliments are my hair and 25% are the “big” compliment (although i’m not big at all)
Girls and dudes usually called me Handsome

They just say I look good

hard to choose just one example, but girls tend to comment on my deep canine fossa and supra orbital projection, yes that’s verbatim, this is how a chad is treated inkwell

Back when i had nigger mutt hair, id always hear “I like your hair”

Cels like me never gets any "compliments"

Jawline 99% of time that’s the only compliment I get

Attachments

• 51DB4684-A46F-4E73-9482-00DFC3C42793.jpeg
    51DB4684-A46F-4E73-9482-00DFC3C42793.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4B55AEB6-4140-4AFF-8BC3-413A02C442E5.jpeg
    4B55AEB6-4140-4AFF-8BC3-413A02C442E5.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, optimisticzoomer and ShawarmaFilth
I usually get complimented on my ability to make every woman orgasm

nice eye brows

Jawline 99% of time that’s the only compliment I get
I apologise but I have to point out you're downward grown
Not that foids care. They only care about definition of jaw itself, which is why they like timothee chalomet

Not that foids care. They only care about definition of jaw itself, which is why they like timothee chalomet
Doesnt look downward grown to me

Looks like hella forward growth

Or is he frauding?

idc nothing to apologize for mate

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer