What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I believe in none tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i believe in you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Doublejawordoublecop, Arkantos and 8 others
> Jews control the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4209, CursedOne and 5 others
Flat Earth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Doublejawordoublecop, MusicMaxxingMidget and 14 others
I believe in conspiracy facts.
Jews own most major companies
Hollywood is full of pedos and satanists, including Obama and Clintons
Mass shootings are faked
Boston Marathon Bombing was faked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6475 and 3 others
I believe in conspiracy facts.
Jews own most major companies
Hollywood is full of pedos and satanists, including Obama and Clintons
Mass shootings are faked
Boston Marathon Bombing was faked
393166 e559efde483b431c5f9df228cde67f94

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, godirl, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
jews control the world
india secret superpower

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 1680, AbandonShip and 1 other person
The blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and AbandonShip

this shit is really interesting if u wanna iq and blackpill mog most users here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3702

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and stuckneworleans
the fkn cabal didnt invite me to drink baby blood and rape jbs FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Ritalincel, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
There was this picture on Reddit that had all the different levels and different conspiracies on it, but I still can't find it.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
The titanic sinking was an elaborate plan to assassinate a particular individual that was on board of it that night.

• +1
Reactions: Doublejawordoublecop, stuckneworleans and AbandonShip
i believe i will reincarnate as barret

FOUND IT @AbandonShip
D3965493 91D0 4529 AC82 E0A1748BC51E

Conspiracy theorists = low class, low iq, snowflake mentality

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Bill Gates created coronavirus so he can then proceed to vaccinate everyone with jew chemicals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, AbandonShip, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Bill Gates created coronavirus so he can then proceed to vaccinate everyone with jew chemicals.
is ur phimosis fullyu healed

Biggest inel trait tbh

But I believe that jews have more power than normies realize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Illuminati
They literally show it in kids tv shows

At 0:42 it says 666

Corona could be manmade to wipe out some of the worldpopulation cause the world is quite overpopulated

pizzagate ()
satanists/pedophiles in hollywood + clintons obama etc
michelle obama is trans
mass shootings are false flag/fake
music industry tries to make our kids retarded and sexualize them (already works)
rothschilds, jp morgan, rockefeller, etc rule the world with the rothschilds being the richest (and (((((((jews))))))), weird)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I believe some terrorist attacks are staged.

That Islam and it's early history was made up later, during the 8th century, there are alot of evidences actually about this, something thats mindblowing is how Petra was the main islamic site in the first two centuries instead of Mecca, there is lots of clues about it, earliest mosques were all facing towards Petra or near it, also the descriptions about Mecca in the hadiths match Petra much more then Mecca, and finally in the Quran Mecca is only mentioned 2 times and one of those two it is written as Becca, and Bakkah was infact the arab name for Petra or the desert bellow todays Palestine. Also Muhammad was first regarded as a important character in Islam after 690, Jesus was much more important in early Islam. The reason for 690 is because after that time we see the iconic muslim phrase "There is no God but God and Muhammad is the messenger of God", before 690 on islamic coins there was only "There is no God but God"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and diggbicc
That Islam and it's early history was made up later, during the 8th century, there are alot of evidences actually about this, something thats mindblowing is how Petra was the main islamic site in the first two centuries instead of Mecca, there is lots of clues about it, earliest mosques were all facing towards Petra or near it, also the descriptions about Mecca in the hadiths match Petra much more then Mecca, and finally in the Quran Mecca is only mentioned 2 times and one of those two it is written as Becca, and Bakkah was infact the arab name for Petra or the desert bellow todays Palestine. Also Muhammad was first regarded as a important character in Islam after 690, Jesus was much more important in early Islam. The reason for 690 is because after that time we see the iconic muslim phrase "There is no God but God and Muhammad is the messenger of God", before 690 on islamic coins there was only "There is no God but God"
But i dont care bro

so what are u trying to say?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
so what are u trying to say?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I see.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and AbandonShip
I was going to say this.

This is probably the only one i believe apart from the jew one.

If you've ever heard of the mark of the beast, i think he'll inject chips in our foreheads or right hands, most likely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Krezo