What constitutes a good looksmaxxing base?

Ive been thinking about this for a while and here's my list of things that constitute a good base to looksmax and have an actual ascension in terms of a difference in how women treat you IRL as opposed to basing it on some aspie PSL measurement.

1. Compact midface/High FWHR- Having a compact midface and a high fwhr makes you look more masc than the average man, so you're already at an advantage.

2. Good IPD- Pretty self explanatory, if your eyes are wide set or close set then not much can be done, whereas having an ideal IPD means that's one less thing to worry about

3. Cheekbones/Ogee Curve- If you have high cheekbones and a decent ogee curve, you're also at a significant advantage in that regard, as it means you have good zygomatic position and projection.

4. No more than a few failos- If you have a long fucking list of failos it is very hard to ascend. So having a couple of failos that can be corrected makes ascension much more reachable.
pheno ( not be curry or gook)
eye area
midface ratio
I will ascend from 3.5 PSL to 5.5 PSL chadpreetlite, i just needa get NCT and narrow mouth fixed, all my other features are relatively masc.
how will you fix narrow mouth?

I think he can reach higher then psl 5
tbh thats sub 5psl

this is the an example of a 5.25-5.5 psl with race factored in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
1. Compact midface/High FWHR- Having a compact midface and a high fwhr makes you look more masc than the average man, so you're already at an advantage.
it' over, or rather actually never begun

2. Good IPD- Pretty self explanatory, if your eyes are wide set or close set then not much can be done, whereas having an ideal IPD means that's one less thing to worry about
averge

3. Cheekbones/Ogee Curve- If you have high cheekbones and a decent ogee curve, you're also at a significant advantage in that regard, as it means you have good zygomatic position and projection.
bg cheeknones with decent curve but to low and round, that's why overall my zygos are SUBHUMAN

4. No more than a few failos- If you have a long fucking list of failos it is very hard to ascend. So having a couple of failos that can be corrected makes ascension much more reachable.
a lot of failos

So it actually never begun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
PFL cannot be changed.
Even pheno and height can be changed, just not eye width. Things that fuck your harmony up can be hard to fix but possible.

• Love it
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 3043
his is self projected too tbh.
like the midface since his is not compact so it has to be not too longish since it can't be changed.

no the reality is :
you need to have 0-2 very well correctables flaws - nose job, hooding, scleral show, jawline, chin ... - to really ascend
and not more than 3 to have good results from surgeries irl.

More is just to be less subhuman imo
That is my problem sir, my eye area (NCT) and mouth width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
PFL cannot be changed.
Even pheno and height can be changed, just not eye width. Things that fuck your harmony up can be hard to fix but possible.
you’re back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
PFL cannot be changed.
Even pheno and height can be changed, just not eye width. Things thatt fuck you harmony can be hard to fix but possible.
My skin colour is actually not bad at all, I just need to lose my tan.

That is my problem sir, my eye area (NCT) and mouth width.
nct is easy fix but i would worry more in your case tbh about scleral show go for lower eyelid rétractation.

the mouth widening as far as i know is meh tbh
PFL cannot be changed.
you Can fraud it with massive eye lashes tbh and max vertically narrow eyes

Bones shaped the right way, angularity, harmony.
BONES

nct is easy fix but i would worry more in your case tbh about scleral show go for lower eyelid rétractation.

the mouth widening as far as i know is meh tbh

you Can fraud it with massive eye lashes tbh and max vertically narrow eyes
Im worried about my nose to mouth ratio though, regardless in about a year and a bit from now I will undergo a surgery, it will make my lower jaw longer and wider (it wont touch gonial angle) in order to fix my overbite.
Bones shaped the right way, angularity, harmony.
BONES
Its not my lack of bones that worries me, it is the two things that failo the living shit out of me and currently is killing any chance of me being GL.

OP needs this desperately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
is bimaxillary protrusion a failo?

Still, you can have a theoritical good base and look like shit.
Harmony is weird thing.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob