What constitutes a good looksmaxxing base?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead, Zygos4Life and 3 others
i dont think anyone has poosted here that was 2PSL, 2PSL is really really bad.

well I don't find many people ugly, but op is, would be 3PSL if he was white but his pheno is bringing him massively down

lol you're no way near 3.5PSL

you're like a 2PSL right now
Suck my hairy balls bitch.
well I don't find many people ugly, but op is, would be 3PSL if he was white but his pheno is bringing him massively down
Suck my big fat indian dick motherfucker.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, tylerhunter97 and Gosick
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ive already had em sucked on, so keep coping bitch.

IRL you wouldnt be talking so much shit my friend I can assure you of that, ya little cunt.

lol I'm twice your size.
My arms are probably bigger than that tiny skull of yours

lol I'm twice your size.
My arms are probably bigger than that tiny skull of yours
You mad brah? of course you are cuz youre a bitch.

tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Depends on what you are trying to looksmax for. Like prettyboymaxxing requires you to not have an ogre face

I guess having a good base would be having your features which can't be changed or really hard to change like midface, harmony, ipd and stuff like that be either average or good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
jjm4765

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I guess having a good base would be having your features which can't be changed or really hard to change like midface, harmony, ipd and stuff like that be either average or good.

ill tell you good base for looksmaxxing

- be white
- be 6 feet
- don't have too small skull
- don't have too small frame
- don't have too long midface
- don't have fucked up IPD
- don't have too much norwood
- don't have bottom % pheno
- don't have too much autism
- don't be too low IQ so you know what to do

good luck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, ritalinredemption and 2 others

- be white
- be 6 feet

good luck
+ don't have shitty PFL, eye shape.
+ don't have too narrow mouth - surgery is cope and leave perma scars
+ have a midface close to 1.0 or above tbh, not too long is too laxist.

preferably don't have low set zygos since can't be changed by surgery

2. Good IPD- Pretty self explanatory, if your eyes are wide set or close set then not much can be done, whereas having an ideal IPD means that's one less thing to worry about
Fml. Over for me.
No Ascension for my ipd, and no money for box surgery.
Rage

0UbkH2M 1

• JFL
Ive been thinking about this for a while and here's my list of things that constitute a good base to looksmax and have an actual ascension in terms of a difference in how women treat you IRL as opposed to basing it on some aspie PSL measurement.

1. Compact midface/High FWHR- Having a compact midface and a high fwhr makes you look more masc than the average man, so you're already at an advantage.

2. Good IPD- Pretty self explanatory, if your eyes are wide set or close set then not much can be done, whereas having an ideal IPD means that's one less thing to worry about

3. Cheekbones/Ogee Curve- If you have high cheekbones and a decent ogee curve, you're also at a significant advantage in that regard, as it means you have good zygomatic position and projection.

4. No more than a few failos- If you have a long fucking list of failos it is very hard to ascend. So having a couple of failos that can be corrected makes ascension much more reachable.
High FWHR doesn't really matter

• +1
Since you cant change PFL and midface I'd say having those inherently is a must, decent fwhr too and not being shorter than like 5'7''
MSE for widening IPD a bit (includes fwhr)
Lip lift to shorten philtrum (shorter midface)
let's say u have midface ratio 64mm/68mm (0.94)
ur IPD increases about 2mm + u getting 3mm lip lift
then your midface ratio is 66mm/65mm (1.01)

it will increase your fwhr as well (lowering eyebrows will help too)

• +1
When you tell the truth to @chadpreetinthemaking, he just throws ad hominem attacks at you. Taban is not some kind of god that can “ascend you”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
When you tell the truth to @chadpreetinthemaking, he just throws ad hominem attacks at you. Taban is not some kind of god that can “ascend you”

The problem is he will be rotting for 4 years until his surgery, i would wageslave and fix it all in 1 year if i were him.

• +1
FROM SUBHUMAN TO HUMAN

FROM HUMAN TO CHAD

If u have a human base u can be chad
If u have a subhuman base u can be human

What happens if you have chad base gigachad ? and at what point does it stop is their perfection

The problem is he will be rotting for 4 years until his surgery, i would wageslave and fix it all in 1 year if i were him.
What will be worse is that in those 4 years his mind will be occupied by his planned surgeries and this will ruin his brain chemistry. Any failed social interaction will be scapegoated towards his looks, when in reality it might not have been. Will make it harder to be NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2933
giphy.gif

this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and needsolution
Keep coping fag, but prove there is anything incorrect about my list.
Nah mate sorry you wont ever be psl 5 or even close to it.

Even ignoring the curry penalty I doubt you will even reach 4.5 psl, the problem is not your canthal tilt at all, your entire upper midface is literally deformed

• So Sad
I will reach psl 5.5 with rhino and otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Op, dude, stop.

You know it subconsciously, that's why you are on extremely defensive right now in every reply, if fixing 2 flaws made you (a curry) into chadlite, this site wouldn't exist if ascending were to be that easy

• +1
Op, dude, stop.

You know it subconsciously, that's why you are on extremely defensive right now in every reply, if fixing 2 flaws made you (a curry) into chadlite, this site wouldn't exist if ascending were to be that easy
Nah mate sorry you wont ever be psl 5 or even close to it.

Even ignoring the curry penalty I doubt you will even reach 4.5 psl, the problem is not your canthal tilt at all, your entire upper midface is literally deformed
I think he can reach higher then psl 5

Attachments

• B15DBAF5-0765-4180-98AB-622EDF5BA9EC.jpeg
    B15DBAF5-0765-4180-98AB-622EDF5BA9EC.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2933
OP you’re kinda projecting honestly, thinking whatever you have constitutes a good looksmaxing base when it’s just not the case. I wish the best for everyone on this site but don’t set your expectations too high, you’re likely not going to become a 5.5-6

@cocainecowboy ’s list is far more accurate for a good base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
@cocainecowboy ’s list is far more accurate for a good base
his is self projected too tbh.
like the midface since his is not compact so it has to be not too longish since it can't be changed.

no the reality is :
you need to have 0-2 very well correctables flaws - nose job, hooding, scleral show, jawline, chin ... - to really ascend
and not more than 3 to have good results from surgeries irl.

More is just to be less subhuman imo

- be white
- be 6 feet

good luck
what if you have all these, but are 5.9; how much do you think this lowers your smv? if its possible to give an abstract answer of course

his is self projected too tbh.
like the midface since his is not compact so it has to be not too longish since it can't be changed.

no the reality is :
you need to have 0-2 very well correctables flaws - nose job, hooding, scleral show, jawline, chin ... - to really ascend
and not more than 3 to have good results from surgeries irl.

More is just to be less subhuman imo
Nah, you don’t need a compact midface you just need proportional facial thirds and good facial width. I’d rather be a tall white guy w average/slightly long midface than an indian manlet with compact midface.

But this conversation just isn’t productive and it’s difficult to have no bias. Everyone should be striving to improve with the base they’ve got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
Nah, you don’t need a compact midface you just need proportional facial thirds and good facial width. I’d rather be a tall white guy w average/slightly long midface than an indian manlet with compact midface.

But this conversation just isn’t productive and it’s difficult to have no bias. Everyone should be striving to improve with the base they’ve got
true.
but the midface ratio - pfl, pfw, mdf ratio, ipd...- and the orbitals are what matters the most tbh.
and depending on the countries or the foids, the pheno

• +1
Reactions: Kade
true.
but the midface ratio - pfl, pfw, mdf ratio, ipd...- and the orbitals are what matters the most tbh.
and depending on the countries or the foids, the pheno
What do you think of chadpreet morph

• +1
way better. i would say average and slightly above for an indian imo
PSL 5 I think another failo is the low cheekbones usually don’t look good on people I don’t know tho if his are low and full

• +1
PSL 5 I think another failo is the low cheekbones usually don’t look good on people I don’t know tho if his are low and full
better be invisible tbh if low set

what if you have all these, but are 5.9; how much do you think this lowers your smv? if its possible to give an abstract answer of course
i mean im not gonna lie. the 5'9"-6' is pretty fucking crucial so id assume it hurts ur chances but you still have a decent shot if u have evrything else. but at 5'9" realistically u will need a very good face

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption
OP is projecting very hard