What could i improve? 6ft, im cutting, and im in a relationship with an extremely beautiful girl. Have i achieved

whatever it takes

whatever it takes

Iron
IMG 0007
IMG 2604
IMG 2427

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Implant some bones in your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, socialcel, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
you’ll be fine once you’re lean

• +1
Reactions: whatever it takes
if this fat manlet boneless nigga can get a girlfriend , I guess we shouldn’t worry. Just gotta personality maxx right? :)
@InnerVoid @Nick.Harte @GabachoCopium @Vicious @anthony111553 @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Egyptianmogger, latincell95 and 6 others
if this fat manlet boneless nigga can get a girlfriend , I guess we shouldn’t worry. Just gotta personality maxx right? :)
his gf is a fat ugly whore

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and delonisliterallyme
6ft. Yeah bro, We believe you.

Nigga you look 5’7 at best.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim and N1666
Average height is 6’1. I stand no chance. Over for me

its all about personality after all, ofc

How on earth did you pull that
Looksmaxxers when they find out being a snob aint finna work and they gotta get a personality

• Hmm...
Reactions: polishcel
Pretty sure he's larping.
Even a two digit IQcel knows better than to post his gf on this site, so it ain't his.
If it though, request to delete, you don't even post your own pics here without not knowing someone out there is saving them

Looksmaxxers when they find out being a snob aint finna work and they gotta get a personality
You look like bling bling boy, looks like looksmaxxing is a waste of time and all I need is personality!

Wdym?i should request for delete? Why?
Are you for real man? People save photos of even dudes, let alone girls. They are gonna save it and keep posting it under different threads, or even worse shit idk

Did i make a mistake? Will something happ

bro whattttt, ppl rlly that weird💀💀💀
you should tell your girlfriend to remove any photos where her face is visible from social media

you should tell your girlfriend to remove any photos where her face is visible from social media
Also she doesnt use social media, her damily keeps her close bcus shes christian

the pictures you posted can be reverse searched easily, it will most likely lead to a social media account like insta or facebook (if she posted them there).
You don’t want these literal schizos on this site harassing her and you

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 61895 and Infinite
the pictures you posted can be reverse searched easily, it will most likely lead to a social media account like insta or facebook (if she posted them there).
You don’t want these literal schizos on this site harassing her and you
Yeah, id like the photos deleted in case of that, im guessing the mods will see and delete them

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Yeah, id like the photos deleted in case of that, im guessing the mods will see and delete them
you can just edit the reply and delete them yourself, but some sicko probably has them saved already

bro go back to fucking hamzas channel hahahahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahha

Yep,

Mention them yourself as well, and ask for deletion again. And don't post anyone apart from you here again lol
Ok thanks @Gengar @Squirtle @NumbThePain

Mission telling him that his gf is a fat whale to manipulate him into posting his gf succesful
Indir 7

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma, Petsmart, It'snotover and 3 others
blud posted his gf here XDDDDDDD

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@Gengar have pity on this poor hymen, he doesn’t deserve it