What could i improve? 6ft, im cutting, and im in a relationship with an extremely beautiful girl. Have i achieved

Ur retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Bhai wtf you did Indian are coming 😔

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
the pictures you posted can be reverse searched easily, it will most likely lead to a social media account like insta or facebook (if she posted them there).
You don’t want these literal schizos on this site harassing her and you

dragon ball super GIF by Funimation

the pictures you posted can be reverse searched easily, it will most likely lead to a social media account like insta or facebook (if she posted them there).
You don’t want these literal schizos on this site harassing her and you
frieza GIF

Attachments

• Screenshot (524).png
    Screenshot (524).png
    439.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and malvolio511
dragon-ball-black-freezer-1.jpg_242310155.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot (524).png
    Screenshot (524).png
    439.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
She’s your sister/cousin
Got me, shes not my girlfriend, shes a distant cousin that i have only met once for a Christmas thing at my church. Sorry guys for the deception

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and Nick.Harte
No seriously, i tried to show off but it backfired, i dont want anyone to harass my cousin so im admitting defeat 💀
Shouldn't have posted pics. It never began for you
dragon ball super GIF by Funimation

With 1 being burn victim, 5 being average, and 10 being male model with millionaire networth

I would say you are 6/10, could be 7/10 if you got insane muscle gains and took care of your skin and got the mushroom haircut like fuckboys have. Currently have the incel dylan roof school shooter fade bro.

With 1 being burn victim, 5 being average, and 10 being male model with millionaire networth

I would say you are 6/10, could be 7/10 if you got insane muscle gains and took care of your skin and got the mushroom haircut like fuckboys have. Currently have the incel dylan roof school shooter fade bro.
Hes an average five

No seriously, i tried to show off but it backfired, i dont want anyone to harass my cousin so im admitting defeat 💀
how are you gonna explain to your cousin that some weird incels are saying you posted her on an obscure forum and said she’s your girlfriend?