What country are you from and height req to slay?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
What would you say the height requirement to slay or get into ltr in your country is? I am from Sweden and I am only 178cm (5'10) and my height definitely holds me back a lot. Quite a few people want 180cm+ as a minimum, which is 5'11, then I have seen a ton of people on Tinder looking for fucking 185 which is literally 6'1 lmao.

Norway, I'm 6'4/192cm. I don't think height is a requirement per se - its obviously very important, but face can compensate as long as you are above 175cm.

Heightmogging starts at around 187cm, where girls will see you as "oooh wow he's so tall <3" Between 178-186 is basically "normal and acceptable" range. 175-178 is "he's a bit short" i.e a clear negative but great face can obviously counter it.

Norway, I'm 6'4/192cm. I don't think height is a requirement per se - its obviously very important, but face can compensate as long as you are above 175cm.

Heightmogging starts at around 187cm, where girls will see you as "oooh wow he's so tall <3" Between 178-186 is basically "normal and acceptable" range. 175-178 is "he's a bit short" i.e a clear negative but great face can obviously counter it.

Kinda funny tbh, as an ethnic and also being psl 4 and 5'10. I literally did better in Norway for some reason than I did in Sweden

Netherlands, you need to be at least 6´2 as a young guy to be seen by girls as a somewhat attractive person.

6´4-6´5 is ideal here

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Kinda funny tbh, as an ethnic and also being psl 4 and 5'10. I literally did better in Norway for some reason than I did in Sweden

Probably depends where you are. If Oslo vs Stockholm then I'm surprised if there is any difference, but since in general population is higher in Sweden, high concentration of people = higher amount of shallow girls with chadflation gone avry.

Italy, 6'0 if you have Chico face

Probably depends where you are. If Oslo vs Stockholm then I'm surprised if there is any difference, but since in general population is higher in Sweden, high concentration of people = higher amount of shallow girls with chadflation gone avry.
Yeah I live in Stockholm and I was in Oslo. Do you guys have like less amount of middle eastern immigrants there? That could then have been what made the difference for me jfl

Yeah I live in Stockholm and I was in Oslo. Do you guys have like less amount of middle eastern immigrants there? That could then have been what made the difference for me jfl

lmao I mean Oslo is the immigration hot spot, but nothing compared to Sweden obviously. With that being said, it seems in Oslo middle eastern guys are viewed as attractive no joke

Height is cope. 180cm is Minimum, everything else is a bonus

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
uk id say 180cm not as bad as norway etc but i still dont reach :cry:

Never heard a girl about height ever in the Netherlands.

Just don't be <5'8" and remember...
Face

I think it's less in the UK.. i see lots of manlets with girls.. but they are ugly women and they are betabuxxing and taking care of Chads kid(s)

5'8 i guess

Poland
if you are average looking then 6'3 [190cm) is needed imho

texas, USA
I am 5'11 and many of my friends are at least slightly taller than me
I think 6 ft 1 is a good base height in which foids will like you.
Any thing below 5"8 in texas (e.g. Mexicans) and it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185

:p

lmao I mean Oslo is the immigration hot spot, but nothing compared to Sweden obviously. With that being said, it seems in Oslo middle eastern guys are viewed as attractive no joke
JFL