What country is the best for surgeries?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
There’s no one answer. Depends on the surgery you’re looking for and the amount of money you have. Your phenotype also matters. If you’re an Asian, better to go to a surgeon who deals with lots of Asians.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Seoul, South Korea ngl

There’s no one answer. Depends on the surgery you’re looking for and the amount of money you have. Your phenotype also matters. If you’re an Asian, better to go to a surgeon who deals with lots of Asians.
One of the issues with rhino is that it is mostly done on women, hence men will often look uncanny or be wrongly altered in a more feminine way due to the surgeon's biases and lack of experience with men. However I think if there's one place which understands harmony in men and women the most it is South Korea.

One of the issues with rhino is that it is mostly done on women, hence men will often look uncanny or be wrongly altered in a more feminine way due to the surgeon's biases and lack of experience with men. However I think if there's one place which understands harmony in men and women the most it is South Korea.
Yeah SK is no doubt good. I see 2 issues though. Firstly not sure how many non Asians do the docs their operate on i.e. have experience with. Secondly language is an issue. You need to communicate well about these things.? I’m not sure how big issues they are though.

sk and U.S , south koreans are red pilled af about looks thoery