average day in the favela

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, miles tioki, Albeacho and 4 others
mexico cartel. color on the cap is mexican flag. j stands for juarez maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
happiest sight in any country with spics

Mexicans have been practicing this shit way back before they were conquered by spaniards. Some of these demons can take your face out while you're alive, there's many videos where you can see how they retire your fucking face (impossible to watch unless you're souless). You can also find this type of gore in many countries of central and south america.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 60051
Mexicans have been practicing this shit way back before they were conquered by spaniards. Some of these demons can take your face out while you're alive, there's many videos where you can see how they retire your fucking face (impossible to watch unless you're souless). You can also find this type of gore in many countries of central and south america.

close the border

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and GabachoCopium
Not completely wrong though. It stands for Joaquin Guzman Loera. And yes the letters make reference to the Mexican flag

On top of that there’s many gore videos made in Mexico anyways
i called him a retard because everyone knows that’s el chapo’s initials

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Disgusting body shape so must be mexico

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
i called him a retard because everyone knows that’s el chapo’s initials
Oh ok. I also said that since you previously said you thought it was from Brazil

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • Hmm...
When is you going to be taking pictures like these OP and post them on the forum OP?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 60051
I'm not racist. I've heard cartel niggas like the ones you see in those liveleak videos get a ton of pussy. Dark traid mexican halo
Big status boost yes. Plus the people at the top of the cartels are rich most likely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GabachoCopium
Ecuador

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and GabachoCopium
Ey que pasó después que te tuvieron en lockdown en tu universidad? Y que hubo bastante caos en el país por el narco?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and GabachoCopium
I'm not racist. I've heard cartel niggas like the ones you see in those liveleak videos get a ton of pussy. Dark traid mexican halo
being a sicario is a giga dark traid halo ngl in the slums of sinaloa lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 60051
Ey que pasó después que te tuvieron en lockdown en tu universidad? Y que hubo bastante caos en el país por el narco?
Eres latino? No te recuerdo en mi thread que hice en ese momento cuando todo se fue a la mierda
No estuve encerrado en la U ni nadie de mi U, pero amigos de Quito y Guayaquil sí estuvieron encerrados y algunos tuvieron que esquivar balaceras( había francotiradores en todas partes en los techos de los edificios en todo el centro de Quito, cerca de la Asamblea)

• +1
  • Woah
Eres latino? No te recuerdo en mi thread que hice en ese momento cuando todo se fue a la mierda
No estuve encerrado en la U ni nadie de mi U, pero amigos de Quito y Guayaquil sí estuvieron encerrados y algunos tuvieron que esquivar balaceras( había francotiradores en todas partes en los techos de los edificios en todo el centro de Quito, cerca de la Asamblea)
Si soy latino

Ah ok yo había entendido que TU estuviste encerrado en tu U.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and HitAndRun
@GabachoCopium where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and HitAndRun
Si soy latino

Ah ok yo había entendido que TU estuviste encerrado en tu U.
De qué país?
Habían dicho que había una bomba en mi universidad, pero era falso
Postee muchos videos e imágenes de loe sucesos a lo largo del país
Están robando y secuestrando a personas de cualquier clase social en estos días, sicarios con entrenamiento especial, posiblemente de algún cartel mexicano

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and HitAndRun
De qué país?
Habían dicho que había una bomba en mi universidad, pero era falso
Postee muchos videos e imágenes de loe sucesos a lo largo del país
Están robando y secuestrando a personas de cualquier clase social en estos días, sicarios con entrenamiento especial, posiblemente de algún cartel mexicano
Si yo te creí cuando pusiste ese thread

Lo busqué en internet y encontré videos perturbadores de lo que pasaba. Incluso vi cuando entró la policía a un noticiero para ya llevarse a los criminales que habían llegado

Soy salvadoreño

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 60051
Even I'm trying to latinomaxx
Some of the Hispanic countries are worse than others. Generally speaking they’re not that safe but some are better

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GabachoCopium
Some of the Hispanic countries are worse than others. Generally speaking they’re not that safe but some are better
Chile and Uruguay vs Honduras and Mexico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and Sny
aztec dna is crazy

• +1
guatemala

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 32973
Chile and Uruguay vs Honduras and Mexico
Mexico and Uruguay although I don't know much about Chile or Uruguay

Venezuela!

• JFL