What creates a "chimp" look & examples

You avoid this by doing less than 5mm upper jaw advancement, 4mm is enough for 99% of people without severe underbites, and will give enough anteface without ruining your philtrum shape.

LF1 that has been advanced too much gives chimp lip, because it makes the middle part of the philtrum project more than the upper lip and nostril area, making philtrum from side profile convex as opposed to concave.
@PapiMew you said you have an idea how to make concave after bimax share it bro :feelsgood:

Probably wont pull back the ridges tbh

mike mew said it does but its been one year that ive had my braces removed and my ridges didnt move back at all despite perfect mouth posture

it can, not neceserrarily will, especially if your ridges are extreme
so you didn't fix your chimpiness as much as you would like?
does only your teeth go back but the alv ridge didnt follow?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
No

Both moved back a bit, still to go
i feel like it's harder to move back than go forward in something like say agga. it's easier to stretch and stimulate gum tissue growth than somehow confining it to a smaller space. maybe theres a surgery for that. talking out of my ass btw

• +1
i feel like it's harder to move back than go forward in something like say agga. it's easier to stretch and stimulate gum tissue growth than somehow confining it to a smaller space. maybe theres a surgery for that. talking out of my ass btw
Agga just literally pushes the alveolar ridge aka makes the person the same as we,

imdo not just only creates space forward but it even makes your arch and jaw wider.

the reason why we cant fit in smaller place,due to teeth etc, thats the issue

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Agga just literally pushes the alveolar ridge aka makes the person the same as we,

imdo not just only creates space forward but it even makes your arch and jaw wider.

the reason why we cant fit in smaller place,due to teeth etc, thats the issue
all i found was this LL device on the jaw

i don't see how it makes the arch wider

• +1
even if it didnt make it wider it would still create space

but it does

thanks for answering my questions bro. thank god for this site or i would be dead from a korean butcher doing aso on me
you're a great looksmaxxer and shitposter :feelsgood:

• Love it