What did I do wrong with this girl?

A

Abomination52

Banned
I met a girl at a club. We were both eyeing each other so I approached and asked her name. We talked for a bit, we made out and cuddled on the couch. Eventually she asked if I want to go back to her hotel. We held hands while we were walking back.
When we got there, we went to bed. I didn't take off my clothes so I guess that was kinda autistic but she told me to so I did.
We kinda just cuddled for a while and went to sleep.

next morning we got breakfast and we were supposed to meet up that night to go clubbing again. She picked up the phone once to tell me what time she'd be about but then she never picked up again so I got ghosted.

Is this because I didn't fuck her? I didn't get the vibe that she wanted to have sex. We were both drinking all night and we only got back to her hotel at 6am. I was hoping to fuck her the next night but she ghosted me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz and Johanjohan
Blud got invited to the hotel and got told to take of his clothes and them he went to sleep :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, Xyjarz, Willmogulater and 1 other person
I met a girl at a club. We were both eyeing each other so I approached and asked her name. We talked for a bit, we made out and cuddled on the couch. Eventually she asked if I want to go back to her hotel. We held hands while we were walking back.
When we got there, we went to bed. I didn't take off my clothes so I guess that was kinda autistic but she told me to so I did.
We kinda just cuddled for a while and went to sleep.

next morning we got breakfast and we were supposed to meet up that night to go clubbing again. She picked up the phone once to tell me what time she'd be about but then she never picked up again so I got ghosted.

Is this because I didn't fuck her? I didn't get the vibe that she wanted to have sex. We were both drinking all night and we only got back to her hotel at 6am. I was hoping to fuck her the next night but she ghosted me.
A)Its because what she saw when she got sober the next Morning
B)She found u mouthbreating at night

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz and Abomination52
Everyone on this forum is so low T

They rather cuddle & sleep than fuck a girl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xyjarz and Abomination52
no girl ever done this with me. girls always use me as an emotional tampon

• So Sad