"What do about acne bro???"

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
Chico: just wash face with water brah

Tiktok shills: just use this cleanser brah, 50% off on tiktok shop *posts before and after from "using" product

Carnivore chuds: sugars and carbs dood, just simply never touch a single carb or sugar again and you'll never acne again! Easy!

Meanwhile, most people here know the true cure to acne is accutane, nothing else works and skincare for acne is cope. Whitepilling that at least some people here aren't delusional copers. Yet, there are still daily threads here, asking what trendy slop they can rub on their face to cure their acne.

Average cysticacnecel: Hey guise, I know that there are a million posts here saying to just use accutane, but uh, the sides are le heckin scary :( maybe if I rub my face with this trendy new moisturizer that contains snail feces it can cure it?

Cystic acne nodular acne vs pustule regular acne

People really think that some magical topical serum is gonna cure lesions that formed under the skin, aren't poppable and are mostly caused by androgenic fluctuations, JFL :lul:

mfw a pizzaface acnecel whose afraid of a little vitamin A comes near me:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: renvorious, ThugggButt, sinss and 2 others
insane. i just read 2 good posts in a row fucking amazing this is like never seen before on org

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
acne is caused by high estrogen

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I honestly just wash my face with water and change pillowcases frequently, avoid touching my face, and I have virtually no acne.

Not that difficult unless you have hormonal imbalances, and then you just gotta fix your gut.

I honestly just wash my face with water and change pillowcases frequently, avoid touching my face, and I have virtually no acne.

Not that difficult unless you have hormonal imbalances, and then you just gotta fix your gut.
Cystic acne will come back if you have a single bad day or a natural hormonal fluctuation, but if you take accutane you will never get cystic again

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Nobody in my life protected me from acne and put me on acutane. Now my entire cheeks are covered in scarring. Its so over

• +1
Reactions: piec
dumbass cant even embed a video properly:ROFLMAO:

Cystic acne will come back if you have a single bad day or a natural hormonal fluctuation, but if you take accutane you will never get cystic again
Personally wouldn't advocate for accutane, but why do I care:lul:

Azelaic acid was enough for my acne to go away

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5
Chico: just wash face with water brah

Tiktok shills: just use this cleanser brah, 50% off on tiktok shop *posts before and after from "using" product

Carnivore chuds: sugars and carbs dood, just simply never touch a single carb or sugar again and you'll never acne again! Easy!

Meanwhile, most people here know the true cure to acne is accutane, nothing else works and skincare for acne is cope. Whitepilling that at least some people here aren't delusional copers. Yet, there are still daily threads here, asking what trendy slop they can rub on their face to cure their acne.

Average cysticacnecel: Hey guise, I know that there are a million posts here saying to just use accutane, but uh, the sides are le heckin scary :( maybe if I rub my face with this trendy new moisturizer that contains snail feces it can cure it?

View attachment 3214035

People really think that some magical topical serum is gonna cure lesions that formed under the skin, aren't poppable and are mostly caused by androgenic fluctuations, JFL :lul:

mfw a pizzaface acnecel whose afraid of a little vitamin A comes near me:
lmao these idiots think acne is caused by a dirty face and not by genes

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337