What do Americans think about legal immigrants who assimilate themselves into the American society, culture etc?

Lol they are not getting shit, if anything you are weeping in tears since no one cares about your shitskin ass. Anything more than that is your wet dreams :feelsuhh:
U really think none of them have foked turkish girls while being like millions and there for like 8 years?

Im not one of those ethnics who turn every inch of soil they step on to a shithole with their subhuman cultures, beliefs and habits. One of the biggest reasons im trying to move is because im fed up with such subhumans. Would i still get stupid skinhead mobs messing with me just because of my ethnical background like they do to the ethnics in Europe or people are cool as long as you are ok with getting assimilated?
"I'm not like other girls":soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
U really think none of them have foked turkish girls while being like millions and there for like 8 years?
Yeah shitskins like to carry their subhuman rape cultures with themselves

But by getting their consent like real men? Lol nope

Yeah shitskins like to carry their subhuman rape cultures with themselves

But by getting their consent like real men? Lol nope
No but they still get pussy and im sure many of them are in relationship soon here we will have many ukranian refugees which are are mostly women

No but they still get pussy and im sure many of them are in relationship soon here we will have many ukranian refugees which are are mostly women
Burden of proof is on your shoulders right now nigga