What do black people think of jews?

S

stuckneworleans

Jews were predominantly the ones that enslaved you, not whites.

But they also put you on the map, pushed you in the entertainment industry making rap the #1 genre, pushed bbc propaganda unholy amounts and white jbs love you now.

Obviously they didn't do it because they care about you but to damage society and all other races besides jews as a whole.
Blacks and ethnics (refugees) are the knive of the jew, as they say.

Do you like the kikes? Would you team up with whites or jews if it came to a war? Share your thoughts below.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 2227, Slayerino and 4 others
This is an important thread dont ignore it niggers :rage: :rage: :rage:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 3702, BigBiceps and 1 other person
im pretty sure arabs and blacks were guilty of selling blacks to the europeans no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Most black people never met a Jew before.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m no nigger so I can’t say anything

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, stuckneworleans and turkproducer
im pretty sure arabs and blacks were guilty of selling blacks to the europeans no?
9f173fdb243d6bef3742cf0644e284493c2db04bada076f3f94884822789e54e

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, turkproducer, BigBiceps and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Slayerino, Krezo and 3 others
No way ice cube said that his career would be over.
'Ice Cube never told the Jewish reporter to "get out!" -- he told him to read about the Jews who became slave traders, auctioneers, plantation owners, slave shippers, insurers, and financiers. And then study the Jewish politicians who helped create and enforce the Jim Crow laws; the Jewish merchants who targeted black cotton sharecroppers, growing extremely wealthy in the process; and the Jews who became Ku Klux Klan members and even suppliers of guns, sheets, and hoods to the Klan!'

Imagine being half jewish half black ud be unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
All i know is drake is a jaw and hes cool

• +1
All i know is drake is a jaw and hes cool
His persona is fabricated and his songs are ghost written but I don't want to make you less normie son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, turkproducer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
the ones who realize they are a problem tend to be higher than average iq even if their dialect misleads you a bit

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and stuckneworleans
the ones who realize they are a problem tend to be higher than average iq even if their dialect misleads you a bit

'If someone is telling the truth about something which isn't in the jewish people's favour, why does it have to be anti semitic when it's just somebody telling the truth?'

Decent smart blacks. I wish they'd have this level of awareness about their own race too.

JFL @ at the jews playing the victim card as usual the whole time. The interviewer got destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and auboutduprecipice
His persona is fabricated and his songs are ghost written but I don't want to make you less normie son.
loool you jokeman obviously i know that but i dont care its not that deep it makes good music thats all that matters :lul: about normie

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
NiggerNazi

JewishSlaveOwners

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans
Imagine being half jewish half black ud be unstoppable
This faggot is jew, black and faggot. He's the holy trinity of what's wrong in the universe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
What's wrong with being black
General Low IQness. Failure to delay instant gratification. High level of estradiol that makes you chimp out. Many other things.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
General Low IQness. Failure to delay instant gratification. High level of estradiol that makes you chimp out. Many other things.
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1973, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Blacks are rising
Cope. Blacks can only end up in a hundred-year cannibalistic war between different Tribes, as it already happened. Blacks couldn't even invent the wheel before the arrival of the holy white man. Blacks are the only thing(besides jews) preventing the white man from colonizing the stars. Blacks are a burden on Humanity's advancement from a type 1 civilization to a type 2.

• +1
Cope. Blacks can only end up in a hundred-year cannibalistic war between different Tribes, as it already happened. Blacks couldn't even invent the wheel before the arrival of the holy white man. Blacks are the only thing(besides jews) preventing the white man from colonizing the stars. Blacks are a burden on Humanity's advancement from a type 1 civilization to a type 2.
If blacks are so low IQ and bad why did white colonize and enslave them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Firstly, for physical labour.
Secondly, it was jews who held slaves.

• +1
White people, rightly took their resources, but in exchange built infrastructures, and educated them.
Do you know the history of Rhodesia? Maybe no. It was a white-controlled country in Africa, a beacon of light until the negroes chimped out and kicked out the whites. You know what's the name of that country now? ZIMBABWE.

• +1
  • +1
Wtf I made this thread yesterday? Feels like a week ago

• +1
This is some cope. Blacks who immigrate to the west perform better than native white kids. Nigerian kids in the UK quite literally IQ mog white British children.

It seems you’re not aware of the multiple black empires that existed Either
Wtf I made this thread yesterday? Feels like a week ago
Jews never take the blame for anything anyway so why get pent up about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
This is some cope. Blacks who immigrate to the west perform better than native white kids. Nigerian kids in the UK quite literally IQ mog white British children.

People here don't know anything Africans tbh, they just think the blacks they see on tv are a good universal representation of every black person in existence. Caging at their low IQ misinformed ignorance.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
People here don't know anything Africans tbh, they just think the blacks they see on tv are a good universal representation of every black person in existence. Caging at their low IQ misinformed ignorance.
Just white people things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

any legal immigrant to a western country will mog most of the population. the criteria to immigrate in the first place is usually to be well off. indians are the top earners in the US because only their best came over for the most part. doesn't mean india as a whole is high iq.

japan is arguably the most advanced society today but if only the top blacks went over, they would mog most of the japanese

I look Nigger and Muslim so I obviously know Jews are not good news. Jews are responsible for a lot of corruption, so for that reason I don't like them but at the same time on an individual level I don't mind them, jews never did anything to me directly on an personal level, if I see Jewish person irl I wouldn't be mind. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't like Zionist or high status jews

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans