What do blackpill rules think about couples who are so ugly but in love?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
For those who say it's over if you're not handsome, my friend literally loves 1/10 psl girl and cries for her every day, when I asked her why she did it, she said she was obsessed with her brain. I'm literally about to commit suicide

For those who say it's over if you're not handsome, my friend literally loves 1/10 psl girl and cries for her every day, when I asked her why she did it, she said she was obsessed with her brain. I'm literally about to commit suicide
incel factory there just going to create more subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Lesbians?

Can a incel girl fall in love with a lot of ugly guys? Is this possible?
and incel girl is an oxymoron but yes they can fall in love with ugly guys but they cant lust ugly guys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
and incel girl is an oxymoron but yes they can fall in love with ugly guys but they cant lust ugly guys
falls in love but no lust wtf?

• +1
falls in love but no lust wtf?
theres a huge difference between love and lust

you can love your parents but you dont lust your parents. females can love an ugly guy but they dont lust an ugly guy

you can love your parents but you dont lust your parents. females can love an ugly guy but they dont lust an ugly guy
By love do you mean thinking about it all the time? I mean, is your brain constantly warning you to see that person, talk to that person?

By love do you mean thinking about it all the time? I mean, is your brain constantly warning you to see that person, talk to that person?
I dont think you can explain what love is, its just something you feel. You cant explain what love is to somebody who never felt love

I dont think you can explain what love is, its just something you feel. You cant explain what love is to somebody who never felt love
My girlfriend who is a lesbian is 2/10 fell in love with a boy while drinking alcohol and the boy is 1/10. If you don't believe me, I can post a photo of you. And the girl is now bisexual.

My girlfriend who is a lesbian is 2/10 fell in love with a boy while drinking alcohol and the boy is 1/10. If you don't believe me, I can post a photo of you. And the girl is now bisexual.
yeah sometimes ugly people get together but girls usually want to date up, a 1/10 girl wants a 4/10 guy and wont settle for a 1/10 guy
yeah send a photo

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
yeah sometimes ugly people get together but girls usually want to date up, a 1/10 girl wants a 4/10 guy and wont settle for a 1/10 guy
yeah send a photo
I have 9/10 psl and the girl never wanted me?

I have 9/10 psl and the girl never wanted me?
the exception is not the rule. Maybe one girl wants to date her looksmatch but that is extremely rare

so you cannot say "this girl dates an ugly guy so that must mean all ugly guys can get in relationships" when thats simply not true. It all comes down to Looks, Money, Status

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Perfectumbrain
the exception is not the rule. Maybe one girl wants to date her looksmatch but that is extremely rare

so you cannot say "this girl dates an ugly guy so that must mean all ugly guys can get in relationships" when thats simply not true. It all comes down to Looks, Money, Status
dude the boy is 2/10 and he masturbates thinking about her and she has really nice buttocks and when i imagine the sound that boy will make as he ejaculates in her my suicidal thread appears on the ceiling...

• JFL

fuck is u talkin bout u can get lust with drip.

if i want it imma grab it
if i want it imma have it
Christian Dior Christian Dior
im up in all this lust

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Perfectumbrain

im up in all this lust

2/10 girl with perfect hips is about to kill herself for a mouse whose cell production has stopped in 1/10 maxilla and that mouse is going to fuck her please calm me down please

• JFL

im up in all this lust

pls bro :((

pls bro :((
u saying this shit like yous a charmin soft ass head ass boy. u need to get some swag to ur step fr bruh. fuck out my shit with these stupid ass question young blood.

• JFL
literally nobody thinks "it's over if you're not handsome"
not even the most extreme of incels is retarded mouthbreather enough to ignore the fact that every couple he sees is normie with normie
anyone who says that is shitposting.

women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch. Anyone who disagrees with that is a legitimate virgin with 0 real world experience and his worldviews come from watching tv and circlejerking with other incels. the blackpill has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to do with average looking people and lower, it has EVERYTHING to do with what you CAN do when you're above average.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

mothers can't love what they don't lust. they can't truly love genetic failures. they just pretend to, to virtue signal and not feel like a bad person.
how much your mother loves you is dependent on how good your face is, how big your bulge seems, how tall you are, how wide you are and how low bf you are (genetic success).
it only makes sense logically and evolutionary... incel children are supposed to be neglected and underfed as a result of the lack of love they receive due to them failing to receive all the good gene alleles in order to prevent further spreading of shit gene alleles.

This nigga gets no bitches do NOT LISTEN 👂 to him

literally nobody thinks "it's over if you're not handsome"
not even the most extreme of incels is retarded mouthbreather enough to ignore the fact that every couple he sees is normie with normie
anyone who says that is shitposting.

women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch. Anyone who disagrees with that is a legitimate virgin with 0 real world experience and his worldviews come from watching tv and circlejerking with other incels. the blackpill has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to do with average looking people and lower, it has EVERYTHING to do with what you CAN do when you're above average.
Most "normies" that are attractive to women would be called handsome by normal people though. Otherwise there literally would be no logical reason for the female wanting their dick up their ass. Normies in relationships are usually softmaxxed and handsomer as a result.

I get mad bitches foo, the fuck you mean bitch ass?
Oh nice i seen yo pfp (the one with ur real face) ND said this nigga defo gets no bitches

mothers can't love what they don't lust. they can't truly love genetic failures. they just pretend to, to virtue signal and not feel like a bad person.
how much your mother loves you is dependent on how good your face is, how big your bulge seems, how tall you are, how wide you are and how low bf you are (genetic success).
it only makes sense logically and evolutionary... incel children are supposed to be neglected and underfed as a result of the lack of love they receive due to them failing to receive all the good gene alleles in order to prevent further spreading of shit gene alleles.
thats well said 😢

it actually makes sense for incel kids to be neglected evolutionarily speaking. thats why the greeks and romans killed the babies that had birth defects or deformities

• +1
Oh nice i seen yo pfp (the one with ur real face) ND said this nigga defo gets no bitches
thats a meme photo bruh not me

thats well said 😢

it actually makes sense for incel kids to be neglected evolutionarily speaking. thats why the greeks and romans killed the babies that had birth defects or deformities
Everyone that saw an ugly, deformed or autistic kid thought to themselves "Fuck. I hope my son won't become like that" and would, inside, be very disappointed and angry if it were to actually happen unless they're redditors or some shit

Everyone that saw an ugly, deformed or autistic kid thought to themselves "Fuck. I hope my son won't become like that" unless they're redditors or some shit
its a shame that they gotta be punished for things that are out of their control

• +1
Most "normies" that are attractive to women would be called handsome by normal people though. Otherwise there literally would be no logical reason for the female wanting their dick up their ass. Normies in relationships are usually softmaxxed and handsomer as a result.
what are you talking about
when I say normie I'm talking about the rating (MTN) not the.. worldview or whatever

what you're calling softmaxxing I'd be willing to bet I'd call "not being a greasy slob"
like they get a good haircut, they aren't greasy, they don't wear weirdo clothes
you have to be pretty good looking if you want to get away with doing any of that shit, and even if chad can get away with that he's going to be dragging himself down from where he would've been had he not done that, it's just that his "down" is still above most mens' "up."

the average guy walking on the street isn't doing any actual softmaxxes like eyebrows or shit like that (unless he's black or latino they're good about that generally)
but softmaxxing changes your rating, if a MTN softmaxxes he becomes a HTN. If a LTN softmaxxes he becomes a MTN. ALL of these guys are in relationships, in what delusional world do you guys live in where only gl guys are in relationships? jfl.

every guy you pass by on the street, EVERY guy, he's not an incel and he HAS been in relationships. I promise you.
there are two ways to become an incel: 1. be MASSIVELY ugly 2. be autistic and not good looking
those are the only ways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Johnnybegood
when I say normie I'm talking about the rating (MTN) not the.. worldview or whatever

what you're calling softmaxxing I'd be willing to bet I'd call "not being a greasy slob"
like they get a good haircut, they aren't greasy, they don't wear weirdo clothes
you have to be pretty good looking if you want to get away with doing any of that shit, and even if chad can get away with that he's going to be dragging himself down from where he would've been had he not done that, it's just that his "down" is still above most mens' "up."

the average guy walking on the street isn't doing any actual softmaxxes like eyebrows or shit like that (unless he's black or latino they're good about that generally)
but softmaxxing changes your rating, if a MTN softmaxxes he becomes a HTN. If a LTN softmaxxes he becomes a MTN. ALL of these guys are in relationships, in what delusional world do you guys live in where only gl guys are in relationships? jfl.

every guy you pass by on the street, EVERY guy, he's not an incel and he HAS been in relationships. I promise you.
there are two ways to become an incel: 1. be MASSIVELY ugly 2. be autistic and not good looking
those are the only ways
The only softmaxxing that truly works is leanmaxxing, preventive hairloss measures, and skin routines.
Ngl most of the good looking guys i knew in high school and other guys i knew from social media are all super fucking lean. Theyre in much much better shape than the average guy. Gymmaxxing is a bit of cope i agree with you on that one, lean is the way to go.

those are the only ways
literally and unironically reads as a reddit comment bro

a lot of guys are incels in denial or have cucked relationships

jfl @ "EVERY guy, he's not an incel and he HAS been in relationships"

cucked and successful relationships because he's not hot enough