L
Ltb_slayer69
Bronze
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2025
- Posts
- 394
- Reputation
- 153
So this Summer I was a retard and shaved over the Same Spot everyday, now I got Hella Irritation, Ingried hairs and pimples. Irritation is even worse from isotret.
Now Chat gbt suggest I stop shaving for 4 weeks.
Im 1 Week in and I Look fucking subhuman, im 16 and I got half of a Gotee with Hella pimples over it, same on my cheeks.
So now tomorrow there is a function were this hot HMTB Brasilien foid will be, she just asked me if im tryna Show up and I saied I Gotta ask my parents first but id love to come.
So now I got the decision between staying home, missing out on the hot brasilian foid and watching everyone of my Friends Party, or I shave, Cover everything up with tinted sunscreen and bb cream, have fun, get drunk and make out with the foid but get even more subhuman next week and let the Never Ending cycle start over and over again.
(This has been going on line this for 3-4 weeks now)
The subhumanity is rlly getting to me


What should I do fellas
(The brasilian foid is already secured its just a matter of time Till I See her again, just about if I will See her tomorrow or nah)
Please help me ill do what the majority tells me to do
Now Chat gbt suggest I stop shaving for 4 weeks.
Im 1 Week in and I Look fucking subhuman, im 16 and I got half of a Gotee with Hella pimples over it, same on my cheeks.
So now tomorrow there is a function were this hot HMTB Brasilien foid will be, she just asked me if im tryna Show up and I saied I Gotta ask my parents first but id love to come.
So now I got the decision between staying home, missing out on the hot brasilian foid and watching everyone of my Friends Party, or I shave, Cover everything up with tinted sunscreen and bb cream, have fun, get drunk and make out with the foid but get even more subhuman next week and let the Never Ending cycle start over and over again.
(This has been going on line this for 3-4 weeks now)
The subhumanity is rlly getting to me
What should I do fellas
(The brasilian foid is already secured its just a matter of time Till I See her again, just about if I will See her tomorrow or nah)
Please help me ill do what the majority tells me to do