What option

• Option 1

• Option 2

• Option 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 14978

Deleted member 14978

Diamond
I'm gonna drop out of uni because I'm depressed out of my mind, can't sleep and suicidal. I' doing STEM at top 5 uni in UK and basically just have to cruise by and I will have a $100k job at the end. But I genuinely can't take it anymore so I'm leaving. Here are my options:

Option 1: WAGECUCK
Go home and get a steady job paying around £12 an hour. Work half of the year, reapply to a different uni (one that is more social). Use the money to travel around the world during the second half of the year, staying in cheap hostels and meeting new people to increase my social skills

Option 2: SIGMA GRINDER
Go home and try earn money online through ecommerce or some shit like that. (I'll research more). If Im successful and create online income streams I will basically be able to just travel the world with my laptop and have complete freedom.

Option 3: SOILDER
Use this year to train to apply to the Royal Marines as an Officer. I'm fairly short (5'8) but pretty sporty and athletic. I would spend the year gymmaxing and fitnessmaxing so I could apply to be an officer and maybe spend my 20s in the most elite fighting force in the world. tbh I probably don't have the mental capacities to do this.

I'm also above average looking if that helps anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Option one is working and wasting your life to make jews rich, option three is fighting and dying to make jews rich

Clearly option two, and if it fails you just commit suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 14978
Option one is working and wasting your life to make jews rich, option three is fighting and dying to make jews rich

Clearly option two, and if it fails you just commit suicide
The thought of me slaving away so some big fat greedy cunt makes money off me makes feel sick. Option 2 sounds good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Stay in uni bro

Money>mental health

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 14978
I'm gonna drop out of uni because I'm depressed out of my mind, can't sleep and suicidal. I' doing STEM at top 5 uni in UK and basically just have to cruise by and I will have a $100k job at the end. But I genuinely can't take it anymore so I'm leaving. Here are my options:

Option 1: WAGECUCK
Go home and get a steady job paying around £12 an hour. Work half of the year, reapply to a different uni (one that is more social). Use the money to travel around the world during the second half of the year, staying in cheap hostels and meeting new people to increase my social skills

Option 2: SIGMA GRINDER
Go home and try earn money online through ecommerce or some shit like that. (I'll research more). If Im successful and create online income streams I will basically be able to just travel the world with my laptop and have complete freedom.

Option 3: SOILDER
Use this year to train to apply to the Royal Marines as an Officer. I'm fairly short (5'8) but pretty sporty and athletic. I would spend the year gymmaxing and fitnessmaxing so I could apply to be an officer and maybe spend my 20s in the most elite fighting force in the world. tbh I probably don't have the mental capacities to do this.

I'm also above average looking if that helps anything
If you go with option 2, we can start a business together

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
if i wasn't autistic enough to think that i am the main character of the universe
i would kill myself
any ways gl to you
You Got This Harry Potter GIF by Sky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978