What do normies listen to?

EdgyFashionist

EdgyFashionist

Bronze
I'm out of touch when it comes to normie tastes, so I truly don't know what they are listening to. Also I don't want to blast grindcore or some shit with newly met people because they will think im retarded. GIve me some npc tier list music.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
lana del rey

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and EdgyFashionist
Nigger music

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Shoegaze has been trending for a while now

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

I think this sound normie friendly, beside gettin earraped by grindcore I love electroclash music or filter house

crappy rap music

• +1
Shoegaze has been trending for a while now
Only Cocteau Twins can be considered NT, even then that's a maybe. Playing Whirr, MBV, or Slowdive on the speakers is a fucking JFL

• +1
Only Cocteau Twins can be considered NT, even then that's a maybe. Playing Whirr, MBV, or Slowdive on the speakers is a fucking JFL
Deftones, wisp, my bloody Valentine, violent vira are all nt and every zoomer tiktoker know them

• +1
I'm out of touch when it comes to normie tastes, so I truly don't know what they are listening to. Also I don't want to blast grindcore or some shit with newly met people because they will think im retarded. GIve me some npc tier list music.
Normies listen to NPC pop music on the radio and nothing else. Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpenter, Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd etc. They have never even heard of shoegaze. Put on a popular radio station like BBC Radio 1 for the true NPC music (sorry idk the american equivalent).

• +1
they listen to nba youngboy

• +1