What do the truly quiet kids in class think

poreskin

poreskin

6foot superior semi-ethnic
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Posts
2,849
Reputation
1,722
I'd actually consider myself pretty quiet because this year i only talk to people on very surface level things, and i dont have a lunch table but i used to and i have talked to people from my school outside my school and gotten a few igs and people who know me and maybe people who dap me up or atleast used to.

I'd say 9 people can very briefly describe me if asked. 1-2 really well. around maybe 3 people i talk to a day but only when they see me they wont go out of their way. I have formed relationships tho
------------

However, im talking about the true quiet kids who litterally havent spoken to a single soul or very very few. who go the whole day without saying a single thing to anyone

whats in their head, because they dont look like bots they have a fashion sense and some semblence of a personality, one of them isnt that bad looking the other is decent. a few others kids maybe

what goes through these kids heads, whats their life like
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Roara, chris182 and 1 other person
im a introvert and all im thinking about is going home
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Roara and poreskin
Probably feeling superior to all the low IQ trash around him
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Roara and poreskin
I was exactly like this in high school,

I would think about future surgical procedures I'm gonna do (mental masturbating because at this time I was 17) and thinking if I would grow any more in height.

i would also just be thinking about the different people in the class and analysing them
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Roara and poreskin
Probably feeling superior to all the low IQ trash around him
That’s what I think the quiet kid with insane style thinks

That’s what I think aswell
 
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Roara
I'd actually consider myself pretty quiet because this year i only talk to people on very surface level things, and i dont have a lunch table but i used to and i have talked to people from my school outside my school and gotten a few igs and people who know me and maybe people who dap me up or atleast used to.

I'd say 9 people can very briefly describe me if asked. 1-2 really well. around maybe 3 people i talk to a day but only when they see me they wont go out of their way. I have formed relationships tho
------------

However, im talking about the true quiet kids who litterally havent spoken to a single soul or very very few. who go the whole day without saying a single thing to anyone

whats in their head, because they dont look like bots they have a fashion sense and some semblence of a personality, one of them isnt that bad looking the other is decent. a few others kids maybe

what goes through these kids heads, whats their life like
they are just counting down the minutes till they can go home
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Roara
I'd actually consider myself pretty quiet because this year i only talk to people on very surface level things, and i dont have a lunch table but i used to and i have talked to people from my school outside my school and gotten a few igs and people who know me and maybe people who dap me up or atleast used to.

I'd say 9 people can very briefly describe me if asked. 1-2 really well. around maybe 3 people i talk to a day but only when they see me they wont go out of their way. I have formed relationships tho
------------

However, im talking about the true quiet kids who litterally havent spoken to a single soul or very very few. who go the whole day without saying a single thing to anyone

whats in their head, because they dont look like bots they have a fashion sense and some semblence of a personality, one of them isnt that bad looking the other is decent. a few others kids maybe

what goes through these kids heads, whats their life like
Bro added truly to his header to make it sound intellectual. Also not readin allat jigger
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Roara
it used to be that there was one quiet kid in one of your classes, and nothing more, but after COVID around half of the guys in my class are quiet
I used to be pretty quiet, pre-covid I was still a kid, so I usually chose the back of the class and I would daydream mostly
after covid I used the mask as an excuse and just pretended my voice was bad most of the year, still just daydreamed
during highschool every other guy was considered "quiet" so I fit right in with everyone else:ogre::feelshah::soy::feelsgood:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I dont speak more than 10 words per day even though im in engineering school and all I think about is getting rich
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet

Similar threads

pexy
Replies
69
Views
211
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
9
Views
62
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
Alton
Replies
0
Views
8
Alton
Alton
Nerogen
Replies
6
Views
23
Nerogen
Nerogen
ragu
Replies
4
Views
21
pleasevanity
pleasevanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top