What do you do for money?

kbj

kbj

Kraken
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
3,500
Reputation
5,848
not mcdonalds
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., lovend, sample and 1 other person
i work 3 different jobs.

cybersecurity specialist
label artists and repertoire
copyright
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and kbj
MacDonalds
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
I upload vidos of myself making noises and rich people pay me for a verbal agrrement to give them ownership over the videos. It's regarded as art.
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and kbj
I drive forklift and other factory machines
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and kbj
Nothing I'm broke:FeelsPepoSpin::FeelsPepoSpin:
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and kbj
idk but this nigga @WoodyWoody fs sucks dicks🤣🤣🤣
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price. and kbj
i am a musician
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
25
simematic
simematic
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
51
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
g4rlic
Replies
12
Views
49
g4rlic
g4rlic
lowtide654
Replies
3
Views
58
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
Taylorhillenjoyer
Discussion What do I do
Replies
4
Views
35
Taylorhillenjoyer
Taylorhillenjoyer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • NeoAscendant
  • Latinolooksmaxxer
  • asdf563
  • dys
  • shxyder
  • hexum.dnd
  • price.
  • lovend
Back
Top