“ do you know what true Adam means”

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,176
Reputation
34,014
I actually want to cut this retard faggots eyeballs out of his fucking eyes nigga this faggot normie in my class keeps saying these fuckign terms to me

Not only do I not actually give a fuck. But he thinks this shit is so niche and always speaks to me about looksmaxxing and muh bp


I also saw his bitchass on indiamart in class

I want to kill this faggot

I swear to god if I was on roids he would be dead by now
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, them streets b cold, DeeVeeDee and 1 other person
I actually want to cut this retard faggots eyeballs out of his fucking eyes nigga this faggot normie in my class keeps saying these fuckign terms to me

Not only do I not actually give a fuck. But he thinks this shit is so niche and always speaks to me about looksmaxxing and muh bp


I also saw his bitchass on indiamart in class

I want to kill this faggot

I swear to god if I was on roids he would be dead by now
Your a normie
 
  • +1
Reactions: D69mo
I actually want to cut this retard faggots eyeballs out of his fucking eyes nigga this faggot normie in my class keeps saying these fuckign terms to me

Not only do I not actually give a fuck. But he thinks this shit is so niche and always speaks to me about looksmaxxing and muh bp


I also saw his bitchass on indiamart in class

I want to kill this faggot

I swear to god if I was on roids he would be dead by now
omfg, I swear everyone at school is begging me to go ER. I walk into chemistry to see two fucking idiots cheekbiting and talking about bonesmashing their ramus to "change their gonial angle". ugh... im still grey tho 😢:cautious:
 
I actually want to cut this retard faggots eyeballs out of his fucking eyes nigga this faggot normie in my class keeps saying these fuckign terms to me

Not only do I not actually give a fuck. But he thinks this shit is so niche and always speaks to me about looksmaxxing and muh bp


I also saw his bitchass on indiamart in class

I want to kill this faggot

I swear to god if I was on roids he would be dead by now
Is it too late to say "what are you talking about, I'm not into that weird looksmaxxing thing, that's misogynistic"
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and burnerzz7
tell them to kill themselves and move on they aren't human
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
here's the thing: normies aren't human and you shouldn't think of them as anything but obstacles
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
2
Views
28
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
VIGILIANT
Replies
63
Views
203
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
muhajudin21
Replies
1
Views
19
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Francisco_Bs
Replies
12
Views
136
Francisco_Bs
Francisco_Bs
bIiss
Replies
8
Views
76
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top