What do you do once you've realized its over?

Deleted member 6789

Deleted member 6789

Banned
Joined
May 4, 2020
Posts
9,231
Reputation
13,889
I think im done fighting it, all the humiliating rejections are starting to make sense. I thought I was just not trying enough or not doing something enough but thats not the case.....Were do I go from here? What do you guys do?
 
I started rotmaxxing with no motivation to ever leave my house again
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5180, Amnesia and 1 other person
You find your own way of coping , and hope you will reincarnationmax into a chad your next life
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Get the rope obviously
🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Source 1
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789

Similar threads

Genetics
Replies
2
Views
54
Genetics
Genetics
kbj
Replies
23
Views
68
kbj
kbj
AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
26
simematic
simematic
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
10
Views
74
roymustang
roymustang
iblameebarrett
Replies
17
Views
65
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top