What do you eat after BiMax?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I know you can only eat liquids for the early recovery, is this some special mixture provided by the surgeon or the hospital?
Can you also consume soup or proteinshakes and stuff like that as well? Especially to try and meet daily intakes not to lose musclemass.
I can imagine you will lose a lot of muscle anyway from inactivity but still, meetin daily quota of protein and such would help to slow that down.

Tagging people who either have gotten, intend to get, or are just well read on bimax:
@anticel @temporomandibular32 @king_of_recession @SexuallyFrustrated @slop slinger @User49 @DelonLover1999 @AnonWillow @Gaia262

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rooman and temporomandibular32
Pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, n0rthface, Foreverbrad and 11 others
raw milk
blood
liver

sv3rige diet is ideal after bimax

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, WeiWei, Deleted member 29155 and 10 others
Damn u really getting it?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
raw milk
blood
liver

sv3rige diet is ideal after bimax
sv3rige diet is always ideal unless you have some very rare metobolism disease.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, anticel, rooman and 6 others
Carnivore diet with soft foods like 2 dozen eggs a day with high quality grass fed butter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, WeiWei, anticel and 4 others
I think you can put food in a blender and then drink it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rooman, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 31944 and User49
Beef Liver is ideal but I can't imagine drinking straight up animal blood like it's fruit punch lol

• +1
Reactions: rooman, temporomandibular32 and HarrierDuBois
op doesnt need bimax

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 29155, rooman and 5 others
@HarrierDuBois why bimax? why you want it

Funny but doesn't matter even if I'm 8 PSL I'm never eating pussy, fuck that cuck shit. I get succy succy and fuccy fuccy.
Some girls have a pussy that looks like decomposing flesh

• +1
Reactions: rooman and HarrierDuBois
I think you can put food in a blender and then drink it
Mat 15% Eldorado, 1l | Nätmat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Egg and dairy will be go to lifesaver for me, what about protein shakes?
The thing about surgery is that you have to avoid high sodium foods for a while afterwards to prevent excess swelling.

• +1
How long until you can start working out after bimax?
Proper hypetrophy weight workouts not cardio.

@anticel @temporomandibular32 @king_of_recession @SexuallyFrustrated @slop slinger @User49 @DelonLover1999 @AnonWillow @Gaia262

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman and temporomandibular32
Yep, well working towards it, not happening in the near future just trying to pick up info.

I got skeletal recession in my mandible.
any plans to expand nasolabial angle? i saw a thread where protruding chin and big nose can make up for maxilla not being projected the same distance or sometihng like that

It actually tastes good

Blood feels more hydrating than water too because of the electrolytes.

I used to pan fry ground beef and it would evaporate the good stuff leaving behind a crumbly mess and rendered fat.

Switched to whole cuts and it's great

• +1
Reactions: rooman
im going to make a lot of smoothies and soups

milk and yogurt for your protein

• +1
Reactions: anticel, rooman and HarrierDuBois
im going to make a lot of smoothies and soups

milk and yogurt for your protein
Anything other than pure animal foods for surgery recovery is cope

• +1
Reactions: anticel
any plans to expand nasolabial angle? i saw a thread where protruding chin and big nose can make up for maxilla not being projected the same distance or sometihng like that
My maxilla is fine, lower at least, might do infra implants for upper.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 18582 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Any liquid food, but usually fruits or meat. Some shit for babies that you don't need to chew at all. My surgeon also said that you will be so exhausted at first that you won't even think about eating tbh

Attachments

• 1689176613030.png
    1689176613030.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1689176657427.png
    1689176657427.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Can you also consume soup or proteinshakes and stuff like that as well? Especially to try and meet daily intakes not to lose musclemass.
Yes, you can eat this as well, but you will lose a lot of weight anyway, some of it will be muscles ofc

• +1
Hamburger sauce.
How long until you can start working out after bimax?
Proper hypetrophy weight workouts not cardio.

:soy:

I’m going back into the ring training mma after 4 weeks max

• +1
Reactions: anticel
When are your surgeries booked op
I haven't booked them, just gathering info, I still have money to make.

Any liquid food, but usually fruits or meat. Some shit for babies that you don't need to chew at all. My surgeon also said that you will be so exhausted at first that you won't even think about eating tbh
Yeah I will look into it.

Yes, you can eat this as well, but you will lose a lot of weight anyway, some of it will be muscles ofc
I imagine this is impossible to stop from happening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, king_of_recession and Lord&Master
I stayed in swiss private clinic that is supposed to offer good shit. They did not have fresh stuff. Just random soup (which was fine) and protein shakes and smoothies. Protein shakes inflame you I would recommend against it. I just had smoothies and soup my 3 days in clinic post-op.
I travelled to Switzerland with 3kg of selfmade bone broth which I ate after my time in the clinic. Cooked for 12hours+ so it turns into Jelly, also doesn't go bad. Just buy lots of organic chicken and beef bones for soup and put some veggies and salt in. It's extremely nutritious and cheap as fuark. Probably most optimal if you go with 10kg or sth of it and spend the whole week before making soup lmao. But you ll need a donkey carrying for you.
Other than that fresh smoothies from veggies and fruit would be optimal. Maybe find a juice bar in your area or make yourself. If can't get fresh I would do it on occasion only.

After that steak tatare is expensive but soft food you can eat. I do not eat grains and cooked veggies but in that time it can be good to cook them and throw them in a mixer with some water to eat. Can even put meat into it or pasta, rice, pizza etc. Anything u want tbh but it's kind of disgusting and I am a big believe of leaving out grains. Yogurt also works.

100IQ tip is to make shakes out of raw milk (hard asf to get), raw eggs, honey and/or fruit like banana. Tastes godly, I use this in general for my diet. Doctors will say muh bacteria but it's retarded. Maybe be careful the 1st 5-6 days but after you can do it and your body will start craving it fast. If can't get raw milk put yogurt instead ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Egg and dairy will be go to lifesaver for me, what about protein shakes?
would recommend heavily against pasteurized milk. If you have to, do yogurt as I said

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
Atleast 3 weeks before proper hypertrophy training because you need the blood vessels to recover.

• +1
blend beef in a blender, blend it with veggies and ice cubes and a lot of pepper

Last edited:
  • +1