What do you eat on your cheat days?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
This week I ordered some chicken with peanut sauce and fried noodles from Asian takeaway - the first time since March .

Normally I just make lasagne myself and eat some chocolate as dessert once a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, joeveniro, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
i dont have cheat days , im just that much of a dedication beast

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Pumanator, Tyronecell and 8 others
Idk if cheat days are a good idea, if anything eating sugar on a cheat day will only make me want to crave it on usual days

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Mateusz74, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
I usually binge a couple thousand calories of chocolate, bread, & chips before I gag myself.

Maybe like once a month I’ll pig out on chocolate chip cookies pizzas ice cream cake etc. It sets me back in terms of Fat loss from calorie deficit by like a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Idk if cheat days are a good idea, if anything eating sugar on a cheat day will only make me want to crave it on usual days
I’ve got used to that once a week rhythm ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
pusy

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
u are what u eat boyo
this is how ur food menu should look:
Breakfast: Goat
Evening: Goat
Dinner: Goat

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, joeveniro and shakmax
I eat your moms pussy

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slayercel
Just eat what u want everyday theory tbh

I do a 3000 calorie Panera bread feast, and my weight drops back to normal the next day. my 6’3” Ghanaian beast looking friend / trainer told me to try cheat days once in a while to keep me sane and I didn’t believe him at first but it actually works out fine.

u are what u eat boyo
0_THP_CHP_011218SLUG_3298JPG.jpg

come at me, cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
i always have a pizza, a ben and jerries and probably some cookies every few months when i crave it and watch a good movie alongside. These evenings mog

• Love it
Reactions: Slayercel

This mogs, I have this every other week or so.

• Love it
Reactions: Slayercel
Lmao I stay lean year round and eat unhealthy stuff occasionally whenever I feel like. Not too much of course, but if there's some homemade cookies ill grab 2. If its a birthday party ill eat a slice of cake. Ill eat pizza etc. Kind of lucky im an ectomorph though. Just avoid trans fat, soda (has way too much sugar) and dont eat too many unhealthy things in a row and youre good.

Plus healthy things taste better imo. Guacamole and chips, crackers and hummus, natural peanut butter sandwich with jelly, sushi, all mog your shitty unhealthy potato chips and snickers bars or whatever.

Whats the point of a cheat day tbh
If you feel the urgent need of cheat days your overall diet and nutrition is likely not on point or its too restrictive.
Look for something more sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
True, when you are on a optimal diet and everything clicks unhealthy food will disgust you.
Only been there like once or twice in my life though