Oscaridk
I'm ready boyo
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2026
- Posts
- 1,548
- Reputation
- 2,383
I'm in ireland so Irish/Uk products
I need suggestions
I need suggestions
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I'm in ireland so Irish/Uk products
I need suggestions
don't have it in Ireland sadlywaitrose has some pretty good milk cheese and meats
their ice cream is decent as well
Smoked salmon and Ribeye steaks as a treatI'm in ireland so Irish/Uk products
I need suggestions
You from france ??@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @thundence @ArchangeI @Vllyxo
Tasty but too pricy, I'm getting goyslop it's been a weekSmoked salmon and Ribeye steaks as a treat
too baddon't have it in Ireland sadly
IrelandYou from france ??![]()
Wheres your lidlSmoked salmon and Ribeye steaks as a treat
Ooh alrightIreland
co op is a thing in switzerland rightliterally everything
other stores in switzerland are so expensive
What about walmartliterally everything
other stores in switzerland are so expensive
The admin spawnedEnergy drink cassis flavour
YO NUMB PM ME I GOT SOME IDEASEnergy drink cassis flavour
HOW DO U KNOWco op is a thing in switzerland right
i miss switzerland
bro thats the usWhat about walmart
raspberry croissantwaitrose has some pretty good milk cheese and meats
their ice cream is decent as well

parents used to work in switzerlandHOW DO U KNOW
yess switerland has coop and migros
niga just randomly posts every now and thenEnergy drink cassis flavour
damnnnn niceparents used to work in switzerland
plus they have a pretty wealthy older friend in switzerland with a crazy nice house in the mountains
when i was a little toddler i went there many times and recently went there a few times and did some skiing too
i think it was in lausanne or lutry
IS LIDL THE SAME AS ALDI?I'm in ireland so Irish/Uk products
I need suggestions
the waitrose special crisps r so niceraspberry croissant![]()
im just a gook from e.asiadamnnnn nice
lausanne is very beautiful
where are u from?
noooooIS LIDL THE SAME AS ALDI?
i hope u visit us soon againim just a gook from e.asia
but i live in the uk for education its so miserable
i really miss lausanne
the weather was incredible and the skiing was amazing

i would always go for 2 choc chip cookies cuz they were like the size of my hand and were cheap asf either flavor works theyre both really good i havent had them in a min thoI'm in ireland so Irish/Uk products
I need suggestions
Yeah I'm getting them for surei would always go for 2 choc chip cookies cuz they were like the size of my hand and were cheap asf either flavor works theyre both really good i havent had them in a min tho![]()
hope i will too but probably not soon thoi hope u visit us soon again![]()





school? work?hope i will too but probably not soon tho
life is too busy rn
Yes Wbro thats the us