What do you guys think of PSL SCALE distortion?

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
The basic idea is that because of psl users focus on ratios as well as objective beauty and conflict with what normies find desirable and that causes a distortions with ratings and I found this idea with one of the videos that nero angelo posted. I will try to find it but the idea was that when psl/normie men and women were asked to to find the best looking face out of one models face that was set with different ratios for fwhr,midface etc the faces they would chose and the faces that normies would chose. Would be vastly different. What are your thoughts on this concept and how would it affect rating going forward?

@Gengar @Orc @tyronelite @NorwoodAscender @Kamui Tagging yall cause Idk who should I tag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Michael Myers, Xangsane and 1 other person
men rating other men has always been and will always be pointless.

also knowing your measurements is beyond useless because the entire skull affects the perceived size of features regardless of how big they actually are, i.e width doesn't actually vary much between people, the observable variation is just caused by skull size.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, hattrick, Axii and 5 others

also knowing your measurements is beyond useless because the entire skull affects the perceived size of features regardless of how big they actually are, i.e width doesn't actually vary much between people, the observable variation is just caused by skull size.
What about narrowing jaw being a fallio?

3985194 IMG 0493

there is no ideal jaw.

wide jaws are as likely to disrupt harmony as narrow jaws are, not many people can pull them off.
I disagree since it depend on faical thrids. There is NO IDEAL JAW FOR EVERYBODY. However I think there is an idea jaw for peoples faical thrids.

there is no ideal jaw.

wide jaws are as likely to disrupt harmony as narrow jaws are, not many people can pull them off.
There is no ideal jaw but there is a maximum appeal jaw which is something like Harry styles

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
There is no ideal jaw but there is a maximum appeal jaw which is something like Harry styles
his jaw isn't particularly wide compared to the rest of his head, he's got a diamond shaped head rather than a block.

very few people can pull off jaws that are wider than their cheekbones and still look good.

his jaw isn't particularly wide compared to the rest of his head, he's got a diamond shaped head rather than a block.

very few people can pull off jaws that are wider than their cheekbones and still look good.
It's like 90% bizygo
The jaw wider than cheekbones look comes around 95%
Not the best but better than sub 88

I agree. Men can’t rate other men.

Idk man most men can sense who will slay and who won’t @Orc i see it all the time
You can have a general idea, yes but ultimately men tend to underrate others. Explains all the "I've seen LTNs with Stacylites" posts.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel